BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bronx, Ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love love this mascara and use it daily. It is the perfect mascara and makes your eyelashes feel full and complete. You do not have to use another mascara when you use this one. It is very easy to apply and I recommend to get this one for sure.
Daniela T.
Daniela T.
Enfield, CT
I really love this mascara. I love the brush that comes with it because it seems to naturally push my eyelashes up, not only that, but also the liquid inside is the perfect density. It gives your eyelashes a natural and fuller look, that I really enjoy.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Mason , OH
This has been my go to mascara for many years. It's got a soft fluffy brush that gets coverage to even the teeny tiny lashes and provides buildable coverage that lasts all day long. I hope they never discontinue this mascara because I would be crushed!
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Brownsville, TX
I love this drugstore product because the bristles on the brush leaves my lashes how i want them too & it waterproof which i love it does give me that extra boost i want & i recommend to everyone it's actually affordable
Gabby A.
Gabby A.
Carrollton, GA
This will always be one of my absolute favorite mascaras! It always makes my lashes look great and gives me that volume that I love!
Marie M.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love how plumped and separated my eyelashes looked after using this mascara. It also was a very deep black which I love.
Willi-Susy E.
Willi-Susy E.
Seminole, TX
I love mascara it makes your makeup a complete look and makes my eyes look so much prettier I would never go out without it!!!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Bethesda, MD
Its good you can to have all the night and day and never move but its so heavy so something the eye don't look so amazing
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this mascara when I used it! It made my lashes super voluminous and it totally is waterproof to the max
Tomassina B.
Tomassina B.
Favorite mascara from the drugstore. Doesn't clump but definitely produces long thicker lashes at about $8 a tube