L'Oréal Paris Extra Strong Hold with UV filter for Color-Treated Hair

Extra Strong Hold with UV filter for Color-Treated Hair

Does anyone else love the no crunchy feeling, but hate the smell?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Extra Strong Hold with UV filter for Color-Treated Hair!
Mission, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
The BEST hairspray. I hate hairspray. It makes my hair stuff and unmanageable. I have very fine hair and hairspray usually makes my style look unnatural and when I try to brush through the hairspray or even wash it out it feels like I’m breaking every strand of hair. This is so lightweight. It doesn’t weigh down my hair and you can EASILY brush through it to give your hair a softer look. My hair looks natural, bouncy and feels soft.
London, KY
L'Oréal Paris Extra Strong Hold with UV filter for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Angie G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
If you're looking for a long-lasting, non sticky hairspray that holds your style in place, this is it. This is simply the best hairspray I've ever used. It doesn't leave your hair "crunchy" and it won't dull out your color. The formula is gentle on the hair it washes out easily. Even if you don't have color-treated hair, I highly recommend this hairspray to anyone.
Although I don’t dye my hair, out of all of the Elnett sprays I’ve tried, this is the only one that left my hair flexible and without flakes. It might be a bit expensive in comparison to other hairsprays, but it’s the only spray that keeps my hair in place.
Huxley, IA
L'Oréal Paris Extra Strong Hold with UV filter for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Shelby H.
This hair spray is the best I’ve ever used. I hate having crusty hair - and this stuff just falls out (in a good way) it’s inexpensive, makes your hair look great & lasts! Would highly recommend it to anyone who hate having hard curly hair.
el paso
Me encanta me mantiene los rizos ya que mi cabello es muy lacio cumple lo que promete tiene un olor muy rico es facil de encontrar y a muy buen precio lo recomiendo y lo volvere a comprar
Los Angeles
I love this hairspray. It’s such a staple. It has strong hold so I barely use any after a blowout or curl. I don’t love the scent but I do love that it’s a UV protectant and lasts for days.
Ocala, FL
It is ideal for hairstyles and lasts all day, what I like most about this product, apart from its price, is the protection it offers against UV rays because although my hair is not painted, you always have to take care of it, even more so in my case, my hair is super thin.It gives a very good fixation throughout the day, so, if you are looking for an option, this is very good.
Des Moines, IA
I will never use another hair spray again. It's a little pricey for the drug store but the bottle lasts a decent amount of time and it truly does hold your style all day. I also really love this hairspray because it's a super fine mist that doesnt leave hair crunchy. I can still brush through my curls with a brush or my fingers without feeling like im breaking my hair.
Torrance , CA
I rarely use hairspray, but when I do, I use Elnett. It is little more expensive than regular drugstore hair sprays, but after first use, I understood why that was the case. My hair style did not move. It was insane. This is a great hairspray.
Middletown, PA
I use hairspray everyday and am quite picky when it comes to it. I hate when hairspray leaves your hair feeling sticky and unmanageable. This does neither! Not to mention it smells good too. My husband even uses it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...