Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Extra Strong Hold (Travel Size)

L'Oreal Paris Extra Strong Hold (Travel Size)

Extra Strong Hold (Travel Size)

HooW is this product?
Did anyone else have an allergic reaction to this product? Was it extra fragranced or something?
How does this make your hair feel?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Extra Strong Hold (Travel Size)!
Marcia F.
Los Banos, CA
Elnett is the BEST hair spray ever!!! I have not tried something like this. You can never go wrong. I would truly recommend this product. It’s not pricey but it’s worth buying.
Ashley P.
League City, TX
This was an overall great hairspray! Anything that can make curls last in my extremely straight hair is a winner in my book. The packaging was a little funky... the spray top seems like it might break but great product trumps funky packaging for me.
Selina G.
Morgan Hill, CA
L'Oreal Paris Extra Strong Hold (Travel Size) uploaded by Selina G.
I loved the way it came in, the packaging is so beautiful and it smells amazing. When i tried it I thought oh no i sprayed too much and it was going to get all hard and sticky..yet it didn't! I was so surprised when I was able to run my fingers through it and the smell...gurrl its amazing! Absolutely recommend and I'm buying .
Andrea M.
Queen Creek, AZ
L'Oreal Paris Extra Strong Hold (Travel Size) uploaded by Andrea M.
I'll start with the con because it's what stood out to me the most. The only con I had was the smell. I looked at other reviews and no one else mentioned it. I don't know how to describe it other than "older woman's perfume". It's a very strong smell I tried to mask it with my perfume but all that did was fuse the two smells and made it worse. That being said I do think if you can get past the smell this does work like a high end hair spray. The first time I used it I didn't curl or straighten my hair. It was mainly just to add volume and texture. It made my hair look so pretty. Kind of like a just rolled out of bed "I woke up like this" look. Which is hard to achieve with my frustratingly straight hair. I put on a lot of the spray to see how it feels but it didn't make it hard at all or leave some of the white flake some hair sprays leave. The next day my hair still looked and felt fine. It just felt a little dirty which I fixed with dry shampoo. I received this through Influenster but honestly I think I would buy it to use again. Especially if the find a way to fix the smell.
Jess R.
Yucca Valley, CA
L'Oreal Paris Extra Strong Hold (Travel Size) uploaded by Jess R.
Great hold. Great smell, soft touch and doesn’t make your hair crunchy. Easy to brush through and very effective.
Chantal A.
L'Oreal Paris Extra Strong Hold (Travel Size) uploaded by Chantal A.
I would’ve never thought how good this works!! And it smells fresh and clean. It’s worth every penny. I will definitely purchase this once I run out. It held my hair all day. I will definitely recommend this to my friends!
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
L'Oreal Paris Extra Strong Hold (Travel Size) uploaded by Diana B.
Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster. All opinions are my own. This product sprays like a mist and leaves your hair feeling like it’s product free. My curls stayed in tact and looking great all day. I do not enjoy the smell of this product. I would suggest smelling this first, perhaps you will have a different take on it.
Kelsey D.
Jackson, TN
I haven't used hairspray regularly in quite a while, and this product makes me wonder why I ever stopped!  I have fine hair and lots of it.  It can sometimes fall flat but tends to hold curl reasonably well.  This product is a game changer.  It gives me incredible, buildable volume, lasting power to my style, and it smells great and feels nice in my hair.  I love that I can brush through my style and it still maintains shape and volume.  I will absolutely continue using this product!  I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes, but I will buy my own in the future.
Tanya S.
West Babylon, NY
This is hands down my favorite hairspray of all time. It has amazing hold, a great scent and it doesn’t make my hair crunchy or gross like other hairsprays I’ve used in the past. I love that you can buy it almost anywhere and it’s the only hairspray I use.
Chelsea D.
McAdoo, PA
One of the best hairsprays that I've ever tried. I've actually purchased this on my own prior to receiving it in a voxbox. I have very thick, curly hair & my mother has very fine straight hair and it works amazing on the both of us. It doesn't leave our hair crunchy either which is what I always look for in a hairspray.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...