L'Oréal Paris Extra Strong Hold (Travel Size)

Extra Strong Hold (Travel Size)

HooW is this product?
Did anyone else have an allergic reaction to this product? Was it extra fragranced or something?
How does this make your hair feel?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Extra Strong Hold (Travel Size)!
Norwood Young America, MN
I had been hearing how wonderful this hairspray was long before L'Oreal started to sell it in the states. I switched the moment it was available here and I am so glad I did. I have a short cut that I spray so it stays piecey all day and into the evening. This is perfect it doesn't look like you applied hairspray (I hate helmet hair). but it holds beautifully and brushes out just as easy if you want to re-style. I can usually buy it for about $13 and it is worth every penny.
I used this for the first time (my mistake) on my wedding day, because so many people swear by it. I was intrigued by the brushable formula, as I didn't want to wash my hair on my honeymoon. But it didn't hold anything. I only wanted soft waves, but each b curl fell completely flat. I also made sure my blowout was 3 days old because dirty hair curls better. I think it wad just so humid that day, this wasn't strong enough. Regardless, nooooot impressed.
Plainview, AR
The first time I got to use this hairspray was actually when Influenster gave it to me to try out for free! The only problem I didn’t like about the hairspray is it smell like an old lady’s perfume. I haven’t got to buy this since because well it’s like $14 at Walmart!!!! It’s kinda high! I can buy cheaper hair spray that does the same amount of good to my hair! But the hold of this spray was so good with my hair texture
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This is a great option if you are looking to dance all night long with some bouncy curls or waves. This locks in your style without weighing it down and make your hair feel crunchy and hard. The spraying nozzle is awesome, i know that may sound weird, but the flight pattern of hairspray is important. It is a light, yet delicate spray and covers a lot. Highly recommend picking this up to try when you are out and about.
I was literally just telling my mom on the phone that this is my ride or die, trusty sidekick hair spray! I used this back in my show choir days and it held the craziest, most voluminous and curly of hairstyles without a single discomfort or crunch! I hate crunchy hairsprays 😳 I can lightly spray this in my hair after doing it (and my hair is very fine and thin) and it holds whatever style I spray all day long!
Miami , FL
When I need to style my short hair back this hairspray leaves the style brushed in back almost Matt satin and soft perfect look that lasts all day even if you were to go work out it smells amazing and it looks good on any color hair my friends love to use it when they’re over and we’re gonna go out the price is a little bit high but it’s totally doable recommended 100%
Love this hairspray! It’s lightweight, and doesn’t weigh my hair down. It has great hold, without leaving my hair feeling crunchy or sticky. I can just brush it out at the end of the day, and not have to worry about any residue being left behind. It’s affordable as well. The scent is not bad, but they do have an unscented option as well.
I had a mini sample of this hairspray and honestly it gives a pretty good hold. Normally I don't use aerosol hairspray but I really liked this one as it felt light. Normally it takes a lot of hairspray for my wavy thick hair but this seemed to last for the night I went to a wedding. Probably wouldn't last the whole day
Minneapolis, MN
The hold is perfect for my fine hair that tends to get weighed down by heavier products. It also brushes out, which I love. I’m a performer and I can’t be washing hairspray out of my hair everyday. The only downside is I don’t really like the smell. It’s almost musty and reminiscent of the old Aqua Net.
This is one of the best hairsprays I’ve used and I’ve been loyal to this product for a long time. What I love about it is my hair doesn’t get crunchy if I use a lot. Your hair stays very movable. The price is on the more expensive side for drugstore hairspray but it lasts a while and is so worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...