L'Oréal Paris Extra-Intense™ Liquid Pencil Eyeliner
Intensity of a liquid liner. Precision of a pencil. Smudger included.
Now, get the intense look and luxurious feel of a liquid liner with the easy application and precision of a pencil. Extra-Intense™ Liquid Pencil Eyeliner glides on smoothly and evenly for beautiful definition in a single stroke. The smudge-resistant formula provides 16 hours of non-stop wear. To sharpen, use L’Oréal’s Dual Sharpener and turn the pencil gently to create a working tip.
- PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone
- Synthetic Wax
- Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene
- C20-40 Alcohols
- Perfluorononyl Dimethicone
- Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate Polyhydroxystearate Sebacate - Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 75470 / Carmine
Top Questions See all 63 Q&A
- "This is the perfect eyeliner if you are looking for a stilla dupe. Stays on all day and is a very intense black color that I find hard to find in other drug store brands" in 10 reviews
- "This is the only eyeliner I buy. It makes clean lines and it is easy to get off. It lasts all day long and I get compliments on my "cat eye." 10/10. " in 6 reviews
- "Love love love this, I use it on my waterline, just to give my eyeliner a little more depth, and it stays so well! I have bad allergies, so a product that doesn't run a lot is great for me #bestbuyoftheyear" in 4 reviews
- "This is a wonderful eyeliner, and not just for the price! The best thing about it is that it gives you enough time to smudge the product before it sets, and then afterwards in completely smudge proof and wears phenomenally. " in 4 reviews
- "This is a must have for contact wearers ... I love how it doesn't get blurry on ur contacts as some gel pencils do " in 3 reviews
Affordable at any drugstore.
I would rate it a 6 out of 10.
It works well when you have a nice primer and base already set but it will smudge and smear throughout the day if you don’t.
It does go on nice and creamy, it’s not difficult to apply at all.
I would recommend it.
amazing. It also stays on until you shower and stays put. It is by far my favorite drug store eyeliner.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos