BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #68 in Eyeliner

L'Oreal Paris Extra-Intense Eyeliner: Liquid pencil eyeliner Smudge-proof Ophthalmologist-tested see more...

• Does it go on very smoothly??3 Answers
  • This eyeliner is very very black Kajal or soft black?4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good eyeliner. how does this eyeliner ...1 Answers
Daniella D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve purchased and used this liner many times. I usually buy it at CVS pharmacy.
Affordable at any drugstore.
I would rate it a 6 out of 10.
It works well when you have a nice primer and base already set but it will smudge and smear throughout the day if you don’t.
It does go on nice and creamy, it’s not difficult to apply at all.

I would recommend it.
Kimiko J.
Chesterton, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
🌟 I’m really on the fence with this product. I love the way it looks and how easy it goes on. Oh and it lasts all day without smearing. But.. the pencil doesn’t last very long. I mean every time I use it I have to sharpen it so there goes more of my stick. Eyeliners that I’ve used in the past I only have to sharpen about once a week. I tried this one because I had a coupon so I thought why not? I’m not sure if I’ll purchase it again. 🌟
Jordan D.
Gentry, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would give this product 0 stars but I guess that's not possible. The pencil is so hard that to get it to show enough pigment on your skin you turn the rest of your eyelid red from too my pressure. The sponge thing to fade and blend with it hard as a rock and I tried wetting it and stayed hard. I just threw it away! DO NOT BUY!
Jessi F.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute all time favorite eyeliner. Yes it’s a drugstore eyeliner but it’s one of the best ones out there! If you like your eyeliner black, this eyeliner will make your eyes really pop because it’s so dark. I HIGHLY recommend this product. And on the plus side it stays on ALL DAY LONG! With NO touch ups!!!
Jocelyn F.
I I love this eyeliner. It's true to its black color and glides on very smoothly. My only disappointment is that it doesn't last long and it does start smearing after a while of wearing it. I would but it again but instead to use as a black eyeshadow base. Not as an eyeliner since it's not smudge proof.
Hayley A.
Cypress, TX
I’ve used this product multiple times in the past. I loved the way it would come on but throughout the day it would smear so bad. I would have to reapply multiple times throughout the day.
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is so great! When they say intense, they're not lying. I love the smudger included as it helps create an easy smokey look. The pencil itself is super soft and bold enough that it won't break easily. It applies very easily too! I wish it lasted longer though when I apply it to my waterline.
McKinlea B.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how easy this product is to apply and how easy it is to figure out. However I would recommend using a eyelid primer if you're going to use this product to help it stay in place. If you have big hooded eyes like me, it is easily smudged or transferred onto the top of your lid.
Ruth I.
Pullman
This is the only eyeliner that I have ever used. I tried using other brands but Loreal came out with some of the best. Other liners always tend to clump and are harder to use. Way better than any pencil that I have ever used. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Taylor K.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think it's smudge proof like it says 🙈 It fades quick and smudges easily. I have brown eyes and it seems to make a very smokey eye. Good packaging though. I personally wouldn't buy again as there is others within the same price range that are better.
Emily M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this last all day? Smudge throughout the day at all?
CVT/ Ligia R.
This eyeliner is very very black Kajal or soft black?
Brooke N.
Does this product smear if you put it on your waterline? How long does it last and is this you favorite eyeliner?
Braelyn G.
Pinehurst, TX
Does it go on very smoothly??
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it easy to get a winged look with this eyeliner?