BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Homme Renaxil Anti-Hair Loss Gel Treatment is formulated to ease the signs of light hair loss in men. Easy to apply and quickly penetrates hair, adding volume and stimulating the scalp.

Marcela S.
Locust Valley, NY
Change the hair you have to the hair you want. Change your hair from
dull to Glossy, from Damaged to Repaired, from unruly to Straight.
Change to L’Oréal Advanced Haircare today.
Marynel P.
Doral, FL
I don't like it very much. When you use it you don't see the result in a long time. And if you have to control the fall of your hair immediately this will not work.
Carolina C.
My husband uses this treatment and ah noticed changes in his scalp, I do not know how much his hair falls and he does not form the dryness he used to feel
edenesis p.
Este es muy esencial si están sufriendo de perdida del cabello lo recomiendo a todas las que estén perdiendo cabello.
micheli s.
esse produto eu indico ,para pessoas que fazem mts processos quimicos que fragilizam o couro cabeludo causando queda,minhã mãe usou e ficou satisfeita.
Kenia Gabriela T.
M e encantaria probarlo para mi pareja da buenas referencias pero en mi pais no logor ubicarlo... pero si que me llama la atencion...
sueny a.
Como não vou muito no dermatologista procuro sempre usar marcas que eu conheça e sei como funciona e eu gosto muito do resultado
ELIZABETH P.
Doral, FL
lo use por poco tiempo porque me parece que me ocasionaba grasa el el cabello pero si es bueno ya casi no se me caia el cabello
Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
Good product i serm to really like it and good price you must try you wont regret it i didnt. So run run run and go get it
kacterine g.
Doral, FL
I was recommended to wear it and I can say that it is an excellent product helps me control the fall of my hair.....