BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Liss Unlimited Smoothing Masque nourishes, smoothes and protects hair fibers against humidity. What it does: This super-smoothing masque bathes hair in hydration, polishing its surface and providing humidity protection. Size: 16.9 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: All hair types Active ingredients: Not Applicable We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Buy on Amazon
Melissa V.
Greenville , SC
Tired of frizzy hair? This is such a great salon quality product! I have suffered with frizzy hair my whole life, while so many products weigh my hair down too much! This fights frizz without taking away from the volume we all love!
Lizzie U.
This stuff works wonders! It helped my tangled hair become much more smooth manageable. The amount is perfect for the price and I really appreciate my hairdresser recommending this to me. I constantly use this every time I shower otherwise my hair, which is a mixture of curly and wavy, is  difficult to brush out.
Victoria S.
This conditioner not only smells good but also makes your hair fell so soft, I got this from my hairdresser and it was so affordable
Expat B.
Jeddah
I used it after rebonding my hair n it gave me very god results.
My hair were straight n very silky.
I love it.
Stefanía R.
Miami
For when you want to rest from messy and rebel hair, put this on and forget about everithing!
Sabrina R.
Suavidad volumen gran producto cabello más sano y fuerte desde el primer tratamiento lo amo
M S.
Gave me flat iron quality straight hair without actually using a flat iron, yes THAT good!