BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Exfoliate & Refining Face Mask

L'Oreal Paris Exfoliate & Refining Face Mask

Exfoliate & Refining Face Mask

Does it help get rid of blackheads?
I didn’t tightly closed the jar and now its a bit dry, can I add bit of water to make it spreadable again?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Exfoliate & Refining Face Mask!
Product Highlights
...I don't use this as often as some other face masks due to that. I have sensitive skin, and this didn't bother it at all. Overall a great dual-purpose product. in reviews
Xitlaly M.
South Houston, TX
L'Oreal Paris Exfoliate & Refining Face Mask uploaded by Xitlaly M.
This has become my favorite clay mask. I just bought this mask today and used it. I totally fell in love with it. This mask doesent have a bad smell, it smells good. It gets the job done right, my pores got clean and my skin felt tight and smooth when I finished washing it. I can't wait untill I try the other clay masks, I love L'ORÉAL!!
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,197 reviews
L'Oreal Paris Exfoliate & Refining Face Mask uploaded by krystal H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Works perfectly exfoliating your face. Your skin feels so good after you use it. I have use this five times already.
Tina K.
Ramsey, MN
L'Oreal Paris Exfoliate & Refining Face Mask uploaded by Tina K.
This mask looks the funniest on my face! It was the first one I have used and filmed my first impression and demo on youtube! Tina Kostenko I was really excited to try all of the masks and jumped right into this one first because i thought the steps would be appropriate. 1. Exfoliate 2. Purify 3. Brighten! When first opening this mask the smell was nothing too special compare to the other masks. Once i put the mask on I noticed that it started working through quickly and was cleaning and did not sting or burn my face! I left it on for 15 minutes before washing it. I washed it with my Mia 2 brush which I did not really like because it wont come off with just water like the charcoal mask did. The results were truly amazing and my face was breathing like never before! This mask was by far the best mask I have used! The skin look healthy and blemishes were evened out! Pores were minimized either though I do not suffer much from them. Dead skin cells and dirt were removed! This mask made the imperfections look less visible. Definitely will buy more of this stuff! Sometimes you need to try the product and not judge based on the looks! I thought this mask would be my least favorite because it did not look too cute on me! Haha! Thank you LOReal for making my new holy grail!!!! Highly RECOMMENDED
Namitha R.
Jersey City
Loreal pure-clay exfoliate and repair face mask, a must do for my 30s skin with T-zone issues and dead skin build up.
amy J.
Franklin, TN
L'Oreal Paris Exfoliate & Refining Face Mask uploaded by amy J.
L'Oreal Paris Exfoliate & Refining Face Mask uploaded by amy J.
I have very oily skin so face masks are part of my daily routine. This rose colored mask is heavily fragranced but smells good. It is gritty to the touch so when you are rubbing it on your face you are actually exfoliating your skin. The mask dries like normal but doesn't leave your skin dried out after you remove the mask. When washing it off, the microbeads exfoilate the skin. With this mask you get multiple benefits of exfoliation which will help clean out pores and reduce the size of your pores. Although nothing will ever permanently reduce the size of pores, clear pores appear smaller and less detectable on the skin. The mask wipes off much easier than others i have used before. The skin isn't overly taut and dry feeling after washing it off. Overall I really like using this mask and will continue to use it a couple times a week to help perfect my skin. I received this product for free from Loreal for my honest, unbiased opinion. I have no ties to the company and want you, as a consumer, to have enough confidence in my review so that you can make an informed decision on whether this is right for you.
Kierra V.
Thick feeling, makes my skin feel very soft,! Me and my sister both used it but I gave it away to her, because I didn’t see a difference of using it for 3-4 weeks.
Chun Ming K.
Troy
When using this product right after you rinse the product off you would really feel clean. After continuous use you can actually see that your pores are getting smaller. For the price it's pretty good I would go buy more of it. It's also good to get the sample pack which has all three products but in sample size!
Tovale T.
Eagle Mountain
It made my face feel fresh and new. It didn’t leave it dry after washing off , it felt smooth and soft. It was definitely gentle to my skin , since my skin is sensitive. It did not leave it itching or burning. Love this product , definitely recommended to those who have sensitive skin.
Celina T.
South River
I really like this product. Leaves my face feeling smooth and pode free.
I purchased the product from amazon.
I really like this product. Leaves my face feeling smooth and pode free.
I purchased the product from amazon.
Kayley W.
This mask is ok. It’s a bronzey orange color and has a smooth texture with little tiny beads in I️t to exfoliate your skin. I️ was given this as a gift and would probably have chosen one of the other two had I️ gotten I️t my self. I️t makes my skin feel ok but nothing out of the ordinary that any other drugstore mask can’t do.

147 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...