L'Oréal Paris Excellence Richesse Creme Hair Color uploaded by Caitlyn G.L'Oréal Paris Excellence Richesse Creme Hair Color uploaded by Dena A.L'Oréal Paris Excellence Richesse Creme Hair Color uploaded by Krystal B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Excellence Richesse Creme Hair Color: Dramatically rich, brilliant black color Long-lasting 100% gray coverage Pre-color serum helps seal and protect Pro-keratine color creme infuses with rich, pure tones

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is actually a pretty good product, especially considering the pricd." in 1 review
  • "It works really good on my hair and it gives it a really great color" in 1 review
  • "This always works and makes my hair look professionally done!" in 1 review
Tina R.
Tennessee
I now get my hair colored at the salon just because it has gotten too long for me to do it myself. Before that, I used this product religiously every 4 weeks. I have very resistant grey hair, and this would complete color it. The color was always beautiful and shiny. I have had several hair dressers tell me that the color that I used, medium golden brown, looked amazing and natural on me. If I go shorter again, I will go right back to this product.
Molly ✨.
Bridgewater
I can’t say much for the color itself because I’m dumb and accidentally colored my hair the same color my hair is naturally. But it was all very easy to use especially on yourself without help. I loved the conditioner it came with. It left my hair feeling soft and damaged free. My only complaint is the very very strong chemical smell.
Samantha B.
I used this hair dye to color my hair a dark purple-black color. I have also used other brand to get the same color but the color faded out faster than L’Oréal did. I loved the color that came out just as I wanted! I was very satisfied with the product. The instructions gave exactly what to do and made it easy to use.
Yi X.
I didn’t color my hair but I help my mum to color her hair. This product did a pretty well job on maintaining your hair quality. The color last longer than other brands and it doesn’t damage your hair so much !
Katrina H.
Casco, ME
The dye is rich and easy to apply. I love that they include a serum to use before-hand on your ends to help prevent damage!!
The color came out brilliant for me and was super simple to use. I would definitely recommend this to someone who is looking to use box dye.
kiera v.
Buffalo, MN
I used this product on my hair when I dyed it red, it made it a lighter red than expected but that is because I didn't bleach my hair other than that this product worked amazing!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
This hair dye will dye your hair evenly and not fade in odd weird looking ways. They have a great color selection. Dying your hair at home can be smelly but not with L'Oreal doesn't have that strong smell and its very user friendly. You can buy this at Walgreens or Walmart for about $5
Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
I used to color my hair myself in college (5 years ago). This product smelled okay and was easy to use, but I had to use 3 (3!) boxes to completely color my mane. The color always turned out much darker than shown on the box. I now only have my hair professionally highlighted.
Nikki C.
Fairfield, CA
I use this every time i dye my hair. i love L'Oreal products they are amazing. I always color my own hair and loreal doesnt leave my hair dry and brittle. My hair feels soft and healthy. Its so easy to use and will alway buy this stuff cause it works and its not super expensive.
Diana ❤.
Fresno, CA
I've actually stopped going to the salon to get my hair dyed and I've started uses these boxes of hair dye to due my hair. I absolutely love the way it leaves the color I want so vibrant. I get the color I want and for a lower better cost. Saves me a lot of money and a trip to the salon. 👍
Laura C.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Did this product burn anyone else?