L'Oréal Paris Excellence Richesse Creme Hair Color uploaded by Kerri D.L'Oréal Paris Excellence Richesse Creme Hair Color uploaded by Caitlyn G.L'Oréal Paris Excellence Richesse Creme Hair Color uploaded by Dena A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Excellence Richesse Creme Hair Color: Dramatically rich, brilliant black color Long-lasting 100% gray coverage Pre-color serum helps seal and protect Pro-keratine color creme infuses with rich, pure tones

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is actually a pretty good product, especially considering the pricd." in 1 review
  • "It works really good on my hair and it gives it a really great color" in 1 review
  • "This always works and makes my hair look professionally done!" in 1 review
Tina R.
Tennessee
I now get my hair colored at the salon just because it has gotten too long for me to do it myself. Before that, I used this product religiously every 4 weeks. I have very resistant grey hair, and this would complete color it. The color was always beautiful and shiny. I have had several hair dressers tell me that the color that I used, medium golden brown, looked amazing and natural on me. If I go shorter again, I will go right back to this product.
Angela L.
Fort Wright
Bought this to mostly cover up my grays. I did use it for my whole head of hear though just to ensure evenness. Unfortunately it did not cover the grays and left a nasty smell in my hair for multiple days. No thank you!
Darian R.
It works great on me. I love the finishing color and it’s so easy to use. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling brittle or anything. The color really matches the one on the box. I was satisfied with this product!
Samantha R.
ocean springs, Ms
Unfortunately, I started to get gray hair at a very early age. Thankfully, L’Oréal Paris Excellence Richesse Creme Hair Color does the trick and covers the majority of my grays. It is very reasonably priced and simple steps to be successful.
Heather R.
Tampa
This color has a great overall color and lasts about 6-8 weeks on my hair. I have used this numerous times and find this is the easiest to use with the best results. I will definitely continue to use this.
Summer O.
Onaway
As much as dying your hair at home is frowned upon this product works great on combatting the dry brittle hair. Color stays very well, and it doesn’t fade. Definitely pleased.
Samantha B.
I used this hair dye to color my hair a dark purple-black color. I have also used other brand to get the same color but the color faded out faster than L’Oréal did. I loved the color that came out just as I wanted! I was very satisfied with the product. The instructions gave exactly what to do and made it easy to use.
Yi X.
I didn’t color my hair but I help my mum to color her hair. This product did a pretty well job on maintaining your hair quality. The color last longer than other brands and it doesn’t damage your hair so much !
member-dd8f3
I’ve been using L’Oreal Paris hair dye for many years now. I tried others in the past and didn’t seem it worked as good as this one. I need this dye to cover my white hairs as they come through LOL. I am satisfied with this product and I love the color.
Molly ✨.
Bridgewater
I can’t say much for the color itself because I’m dumb and accidentally colored my hair the same color my hair is naturally. But it was all very easy to use especially on yourself without help. I loved the conditioner it came with. It left my hair feeling soft and damaged free. My only complaint is the very very strong chemical smell.
Laura C.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Did this product burn anyone else?