Aura V.
Chowchilla , CA
I absolutely live for this hair dye. It's perfect for dark hair I buy it from Sally's and the price isn't insane I buy 2 and still have some product left over since I have short hair and i get 30 developer to have the color come out nicely. It takes about a 2 months for the color to actually start fading on my hair but it's probably because I don't use high end shampoo to keep it locked in longer, and I literally wash my hair every other day. This is definitely a product I recommend for all of us who love to self dye at home.