Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red more...
This is the best color I have found for darker hair. If you are looking for that truly bright fire engine red with no pre lightening this is what you want. This hicolor Hair Color Works amazing I use it with 20 volume developer and my hair comes out a super bright red with no bleach or lightener at all. It's not crazy expensive with each tube being about $6 each when my hair was all the way down to my rear end I only needed three tubes which seems like a lot but I also have very thick hair. If you have darker hair and want brighter colors with less effort and less damage this is absolutely your product. I have about a medium chocolate brown color for my natural hair and this honestly gives me the brightest red I have ever achieved without bleach or lightener and I feel like it truly keeps my hair from being overly damaged.