L'Oréal Paris Excellence HiColor

L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Blonde HiLights Permanent Creme haircolor gives intense blonde highlights even on dark hair without brassines.

L'Oreal True Reds Chroma Sangria Permanent Hair Color Tint HC-22916 (3 Pack) ? Can i go bright red with this product any tips on going bright red on already red hair?
Hey everyone. I have a question! I’m trying to achieve light caramel honey brown highlights on a wig I am dying. Should I use bleach or one of the Loreal Hicolor browns? I see a color called soft auburn which is exactly what I’m going for! And what developer should I use? I really wanna do this in one step and I see with this brand you don’t need bleach
L'Oréal Paris Excellence HiColor ? How well does this product actually cover grey when it's dominant,?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Excellence HiColor!
Adi A.
Camden, NJ
L'Oréal Paris Excellence HiColor uploaded by Adi A.
I love this product. Its the only product i use when i want red hair. And i love the fact that i don't have to bleach my hair to get it red. I highly recommend it. Btw my hair was jet black before i colored it.
Kathie C.
L'Oréal Paris Excellence HiColor uploaded by Kathie C.
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red Hot
This hair dye is better than most store bought ones. Mind you, you do have to buy developer and mix on your own but it is worth it. I'm naturally a brunette/dirty blonde and it did a great job turning it all reddish copper. It would have been better if I ventured down the bleaching path.
Lecia B.
Berea, KY
L'Oréal Paris Excellence HiColor uploaded by Lecia B.
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red
This product is amazing. My hair was red for nearly 3 years. Red is the hardest color to keep in the hair because it's molecule is the biggest. The smaller the molecule, the deeper it can penetrate into the hair shaft's cuticle layer. It requires a lot of upkeep and touch-ups to keep it looking good. With this product, I only had to do one touch up in between coloring, which I used a semi-permanent hair color with no bleach. This product lightens the hair every time you use it, so each time, you will get a more brighter shade of red. If your hair is really dark, the first time you use the product, you probably won't get a very bright red, but it is less damaging than bleach because of this reason. Getting to the level in the picture was probably after using this product all over two or three times.
Dusty T.
Saint Marie, MT
Review for: Shimmering Gold
I do my hair so fast and it looks like I've spent hundreds of dollars getting it done my hair color is a combination of hot red and red if your looking for an intense fire red go for Red but if your looking for dark fall colors red go for Red Hot it's a game changers ladies and gentlemen
Jane L.
I love the L'real Paris Excellence HiColor! You can mix it with other colors. Colors is rich and vibrant. It has bleach in it so you don't need to use any bleach. It doesn't fade. Easy directions. FUN! Will be buying again and I recommend!!!!!!!  L'Oréal Paris Excellence HiColor
Gloria M.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red, Other
Beautiful color both magen [product:l'oréal-paris-excellence-hicolor] ta && red ill use em again on my retouch i messed up doing my roots first but its not the hair dyes fault absolutely love it lol to some hair color is expected no bleach 30 developer bam a beautiful bright red color i recommend this to my red hair lovers ❤
Rachael C.
Overland Park , KS
L'Oréal Paris Excellence HiColor uploaded by Rachael C.
L'Oréal Paris Excellence HiColor uploaded by Rachael C.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Copper
While I Love the color this turned out to be, I wouldn't necessarily call it copper. It turned out very very orange until I touched it up by mixing a 1:3 color to conditioner ratio and using that over the orange. It did also cause a moderate skin reaction, more burning than itching. Despite all this, it was one of the easiest home coloring experiences I've ever had. I didn't have to bleach my hair at all and the cream medium made it super easy to apply (and to save the leftovers for touch ups!).
Alex Q.
This product is amazing as long as you use it right! Think of it as an item that is hair color and a little bit of bleach/lightened in it! It's depositing color at the same time as lifting to get you the exact shade you see on the box. I've used this before they have several red shades they work amazing! Can get your hair very vibrant and bold colors! I would suggest using a level lover developer on your roots than the rest of the strand so it processes evenly, so that way the roots aren't brighter, anyways great product, just use it the right way, there's demos on YouTube please!
Nicole S.
Phil Campbell, AL
L'Oréal Paris Excellence HiColor uploaded by Nicole S.
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red Hot, L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red Fire 1.74 oz. Tube (3-Pack) with Free Nail File
This product worked great. I actually went for a different product but needed to mix colors to get the goal in mind. However the brand I originally wanted was out so I send the reds I wanted with this and thought I would give it a shot plus it was cheaper!! So glad I decided to use this! The hair was dark so I did a heavy all over highlight and then went back all over with these reds mixed and the results were stunning!!!!
Kimberly H.
Hudson, FL
L'Oréal Paris Excellence HiColor uploaded by Kimberly H.
L'Oréal Paris Excellence HiColor uploaded by Kimberly H.
Review for: L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red
Just used this dye today and it came out awesome. i love the color and it makes feel unique. i always wanted to dye my hair and this was my first time doing it. i would recommend this product for someone who is dying their hair for the first time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mary C.
il y a un an
Jackie A.
Porterville, CA
il y a 3 ans
LOreal Excellence Hicolor Hair Color - Hilights Magenta 1.2 oz. (Pack of 2) Any one have any tips on how to make this hair color last longer ?
Rachael C. il y a 2 ans
I buy an extra tube and mix it in a 1:3 ratio with my conditioner. It helps to keep the color bright but does not fix any dark roots. I also use a red depositing shampoo and conditioner and always rinse with cold water.