L'Oréal® Paris Excellence® Creme® Triple Protection 2B Intense Blue Black Cooler Hair Color Kit Box

BY EXCELLENCE CREME

Excellence Richesse is the New Generation of Color L Oreal Excellence Richesse Non-Drip Creme Triple Protection Color Intense Blue Black Kit Includes: Color Gel 2 Developer Cream 3 After Color Conditioner Excellence Richesse is the only leading haircolor to provide the richest color and ultimate care. Infusing pure yet reflective tones and shine for a dramatically brilliant black and luxuriously radiant reds with 100% gray coverage. Nothing protects better, nothing covers gray better* Dramatically Rich, Brilliant Blacks 1 Long Lasting 100% Gray Coverage 4 Pre-Color Serum Helps Seal Protect 3 Pro-Keratine Color Creme Infuses with Rich Pure Tones *Compared to each leading competitor s top selling brand. see more...

Lesley E.
Orem, UT
i really like these hair dyes. i havent dyed my hair in along time but i used to often and this was always the brand that i would choose. its cheap and leaves my hair in better condition than when i started out. i know at home hair dye kits are pretty contriversal in the beauty world but i love these for those times you dont have time or money for a salon visit. lots of colors to choose from as well!
Sarah  A.
Absolutely NO stars! You have NO clue how terrible any at-home hair color kits are. There are different chemicals in boxed hair color that are almost impossible for an experienced hair stylist to remove from your hair. You may think you are saving money by not going to the salon, but go to a beauty school where it's 1/3 the price (or less) and you have professionals watching a trained student color your hair. It could end up costing you thousands to fix boxed color because it never turns out how it appears.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
Great product! We use if often. I took off one star for the strong smell that makes me lock in my bathroom so I don't smell the pungent smell around rest of the family members or the house. I wish the product was less pungent. I have stuck to this product for a long time as unlike other products or brands I have used in the past this seemed to have lasted longer, so I can go on without color treating my hair for 30-45 days out sometimes. Also when washing off I felt it was burning my eyes were burning as well.
Pros:
Good brand
Long lasting
Cons
Pungent peroxide smell
Burning sensation in eyes
Color bleeds from hair for few days after first application.
Jacqueline G.
Love how simple it is to use. Goes on smooth so good for not missing any spots. I have pretty dry damaged hair and this leaves it fealing great! Not so much of a grest smell pretty strong but so Iis any hair dye I've tried so far also. Good product overall especially with the price.
Desire G.
Cincinnati , OH
It's box color so of course its majorly un healthy for the hair, Box hair color is so hard to correct so this product is either a hit or miss. Not very good for grey coverage, it'll work but still not good. This product may even leave your hair a little brittle after use .
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
I love this product out of all the box dye this brand is by far the best it covers well and affordable but if you have think hair you might want to buy two of them you can find this at any drug stores
Susanna B.
Martin, TN
I find it cheaper and easier to dye my hair from a box. I feel that I can get my roots more if I do it myself. This product made my hair a beautiful dark brunette color, and it stayed for about 3 months before my natural roots started showing.
Jackee P.
Ijamsville, MD
This brand is great! Keep in mind that the color on the box may not be exactly the color your hair turns depending on how dark or light your hair is as well as if you already have color in your hair or not. Its definitely easy to use though.
Jackie B.
Logan, WV
Recently used this to color my hair red, it doesn't make a huge mess like others I have used and cleans off stained areas of the skin fairly well. The color didn't las as long as I would have liked but overall it's a good product.
Bibi C.
This haired I was super easy-to-use didn't leave my hair too smelly covered up all my gray and was a nice color that matched my natural color so that I don't have to constantly dye it if I don't want to
Danielle S.
Hello! I have a chopper colored brown hair. And I have dyed my hair a blueish/black color before and they both looked really good together! I was wondering if this is a good brand to use? Has anyone used this before?
მარიამ ხ.