BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Excellence Creme Resistant Grays Haircolor delivers maximum coverage on the most resistant gray hair

Buy on Amazon
Heidi L.
I used this hair color many times and was very pleased with the results. It gave good coverage of the stubborn places other colors did not hide. Now I have embraced my gray hair and am absolutely in love with it, so I would not purchase again but that is the only reason!
ADRIANA RIVAS R.
Forget the salon...this works much better and is way less expensive! The only thing is that it is NOT light brown....it's more like dark brown. I do not know why the color is called light brown, but 6X is dark brown (on me anyway), and it has no red tones in it, which is exactly what I like
Kristi H.
Let's face it gray hair really sucks! I am a hairstylist and have clients that absolutely love this brand of hair color especially for gray coverage. I literally only have to do foot touch ups with this color every 9-10 weeks which is amazing gray coverage!
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Este producto es muy bueno de uso profesional ,te deja el cabello muy bonito algo que me gusta que no te maltrata tanto tu cabello por ser de uso profesional el colo queda igual siempre y cuando utilizes un peroxido de 20 % volumnes y tu acondicionador al final para sellar el color tu seller
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is my favorite and it is easy to find at the market. It is easy to use. It is great to color hair. The color is noticeable. It does not damage hair and is good for long term use. I recommend this for daily or party, it is great for both. Good product with great quality.
JORY S.
OCEAN SHORES
This is one of the only hair dyes that I have found to actually last did not wash out after a month. All of their hair dye so easy to use and looks wonderful and shine when you're done.
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
Instead of bleaching my hair, I blonde it with loreal s coloring solutions and it works so much better and it's so much healthier too. I defiantly recommend this
christina k.
Staten Island, NY
My favorite hair dye for getting rid of the few gray hairs I have. It's easy to use you can always find your color and it totally covers. It lasts about 6 weeks but I usually recolor around 5 weeks.
Dee C.
Magna, UT
I tried this product for the first time before becoming pregnant. I have to say that I was not disappointed. I love the color as expected and it was very easy to use. I don't color my hair often, but I'm glad to have given this product a try!
Harlem R.
ew things in life are certain, but body hair is one of them. What are some of the ways you choose to stay smooth? Please select all options that apply to you.

Did you know? Hair removal began over 60 million years ago as a method of survival for cavemen. Without any facial hair, enemies would have nothing to grab on to.