BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Loreal Excellence Creme Reds Extreme R-3 Extreme Dark Copper Red 1.74oz: Extreme intense vibrant reds for today's fashion looks. Light foaming action lets color penetrate quickly and evenly. Can be used for highlighting or full head application. Vibrant Red Tones, Brilliant Shine & Deep Conditioning. Use with 30 Volume Loreal Oreor Cream Developer. Professioanl Use Only.

Buy on Amazon*
Kiyamah L.
My hair was black 1b I didn't want to bleach my hair so I tried this without it still took giving it a nice darker tone of auburn I was beyond shocked. It didn't dry out my hair or strain it too bad. I love it and it doesn't stink! I would definitely recommend this!
susan r.
This color is so rich! They pictures I saw of it did not do it justice. I will definitely keep using this shade! Most auburns are one color unlike a natural auburn but this on really reflects more like a natural auburn color!
Diana G.
Orlando, FL
Love this hair dye as they are true to its color and leave my hair with a great about of shine! I also love that they don't fade like many other hair dyes do. I've used their red, brown, and black dyes and I love them all!
Britney D.
Lancaster, TX
These are THE BOMB. It's a bit pricey if you're coloring your entire head but the results are worth it. Easy to apply by yourself and the color pay off is always vibrate. If I'm going red I always pick this up.
Elizabeth G.
Love this stuff. I got a lot of compliments on my hair color as it matched my normal one pretty well just more reddish. I wish the bottle was bigger though! Good price, definitely recommend for others!
Salma B.
Love this i have been using this product for a very long time now I use this at home without bleaching my hair I have dark brown hair but this work wonders without bleach I have tried red hot and dark copper red in my option this is the product to get your desire color without going to Solon
Chelsea d.
Pontiac, MI
I used this a few times . an my experiance was a great one. made a great red an was exactly what I  thought when I seen the box. easy to use aswell
Amaya A.
cincinnati
This product made my hair bright right out the bat. But after about 3 days it faded to more like a strawberry blonde color. The formula had an aweful scent.
Courtney M.
Meridian, MS
I love these red colors for dark hair! My natural hair color is dark Brown and this color pulls it to such a beautiful red and its so vibrant in the sun😍
Nicole G.
Erie, PA
I think like all at home hair coloring products, it dries your hair out. The reason for giving 3 stars is that the color itself is very nice.