L'Oréal® Paris Excellence® Creme Red Richesse 4RM Dark Mahogany Red Warmer Hair Color Kit uploaded by Lea S.L'Oréal® Paris Excellence® Creme Red Richesse 4RM Dark Mahogany Red Warmer Hair Color Kit uploaded by Brandy P.L'Oréal® Paris Excellence® Creme Red Richesse 4RM Dark Mahogany Red Warmer Hair Color Kit uploaded by Paola M.

BY EXCELLENCE CREME

Excellence richesse is the only leading haircolor to provide the richest color and ultimate care. Excellence richesse is the new generation of color, infusing pure yet reflective tones and shine for a dramatically brilliant black and luxuriously radiant reds with 100% gray coverage. Nothing protects better, nothing covers gray better. see more...

• Would this be a good option for blonde hair? I have dark ...2 Answers
  • Does it even stay for a long time or u have to buy more t...1 Answers
Brandy W.
I like to change my hair up and go red sometimes.  I have previously used Loreal Superior Preference Medium Auburn as my go to red, but I'm having trouble finding it lately.  I decided to try Excellence Crème in Dark Mahogany Red this time.  I love the pre color conditioner.  The color on the box closely resembled Medium Auburn.  I used the touch up method.  I did my roots first and left it on for 20 minutes and then the rest of my hair for only 10 minutes.  I was hopeful. I also LOVE the after color conditioner.  When it rinsed and was still wet I was very disappointed.  My roots looked bright red and the rest of my hair a purple-ish tint.  I cried!  However, once it dried it matched better and looks a lot more normal.  It's not perfect but it's better than I thought.  I'm hoping it fades pretty, as well.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Love this hair color. L’Oréal preference is my preference. The color is beautiful and l holds up well. My hair is left soft with minimal damage. It’s my go to for permanent hair color. You can try it with confidence.
Brandy P.
Love this product. Decided I wanted to change up my hair color and go the diy route. I used their color 4RM Dark Mahogany Red. L'Oréal not only covers grays but leaves your hair with vibrant color. It was easy to use and doesn't have the strong chemical smell. L'Oréal® Paris Excellence® Creme Red Richesse 4RM Dark Mahogany Red Warmer Hair Color Kit
kayla a.
Love this color. It comes out pretty dark at first and takes a few days for all of the excess color to wash out but this will be my second time to use it. I got tons of compliments on the color. It appears red and sometimes has a purple tint in some light
Hyejin L.
Marina, CA
Its a great coloring system if you decide to do DIY. It's very thick type which won't make mess all around the face but...The color was keep coming out when I washed my hair for week. I shampoo like twice !!
Jaimie G.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I like using this home coloring system when I color my hair. I only color my hair a few times a year and this is the most cost effective. The fumes are not bad and the color selection is great. When I dye my hair brown this makes it look more lively.
Nina A.
Orlando, FL
I love it! So easy to spread with the foam. It's very difficult to miss a spot, as there is plenty per package, you can apply generously with some left over!
Ariana C.
Marietta, GA
I really loved the color and it does a great job for all over color. I frequently dye my own hair at home so I love this.
Debora S.
Awesome color! My hair is perfectly smooth. I recommend this color. In the shade looks brown and in the sun it looks red.
Jannatul R.
East Elmhurst, NY
Love the shade! Didn't dry my hair. Comes with a conditioner that helps to smooth the damaging hair!! Must try
Cindy Lou N.
Would this be a good option for blonde hair? I have dark roots & recently went back to blonde, but I'm missing being a redhead. Love this color!
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it even stay for a long time or u have to buy more than just one?