BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

There's a reason it's called Excellence. Excellence triple protection means three ways to protect your hair: seals, replenishes and conditions hair. Exceptional quality. Rich, radiant, gorgeous color all with excellence exclusive non-drip creme. 100%... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily S.
Emily S.
North Las Vegas, NV
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Hair Color, Luscious Black 2C
I discovered this about 4 years ago and have used it every time. I've used from blonde to dark shades and never had a problem. The color isn't exactly what it says because of your hair's history (whether it's a virgin, bleached before, tinted, etc) BUT it does give you a similar shade. At first your hair may seem darker(if using a darker shade) but after a couple of days and washes, the true color comes through. It's so easy to use and I love the conditioner it comes with. The conditioner leaves your hair super smooth and silky.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Devine, TX
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Hair Color, Luscious Black 2C
To me this brand of color creme is one of the best out there, super easy to use and it gives good results. This product this product does not damage your hair as much as other hair products or treatments for hair coloration, it also doesn't irritate and almost all the time you get the color you expect.
Kinzie M.
Kinzie M.
Maryville , MO
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Hair Color, Luscious Black 2C
This color sticks! Of course it goes a little shades lighter than what you want.. but that is what is expected with box colors. I use this product about once every 4-6 months. Definitely worth the buy!
Jennifer U.
Jennifer U.
Corinth, MS
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Hair Color, Luscious Black 2C
L'Oréal hair color is amazing. I color my hair and I am always using L'Oréal. It leaves my hair soft and smooth. I have not experienced any damage or fried hair. The color always comes out great and lasts for several months!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Hair Color, Luscious Black 2C
I absolutely love this when I used it I left my hair soft shiny and didn't smell like those harsh chemicals and other hair dyes definitely am going to be using it again the color lasts really long to as well which I love ♡♡♡
Jesseca L.
Jesseca L.
South Bend, IN
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Hair Color, Luscious Black 2C
Color was easy to use & spread thru hair. Came out evenly after rinsed & dried. This product is great because it also didn't leave my hair feeling dried out & damaged.
Melinda F.
Melinda F.
Independence, MO
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Hair Color, Luscious Black 2C
In a bind while I was out of town, I had to break down and get box color. I was slightly disappointed by the finished product, but application was convenient in my position.
narda a.
narda a.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Hair Color, Luscious Black 2C
Insead of going to the salon and spending extra cash for re-touch. O like to ho to walmart and purchase this dye for a re-touch. Easy to use.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Hair Color, Luscious Black 2C
I really like L'Oreal Paris hair color. I get great, long lasting color with this. My hair feels silky soft after application and no bad odor.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Hair Color, Luscious Black 2C
Use this product but in reddish color, I like it a lot, I used it every month to keep my hair in the right color.