BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

There's a reason it's called Excellence. Excellence triple protection means three ways to protect your hair: seals, replenishes and conditions hair. Exceptional quality. Rich, radiant, gorgeous color all with excellence exclusive non-drip creme. 100%... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.
So after bleaching my hair and wanting to go back to my natural dark color I used this on my hair. It took about a good year and a half before the color finally stuck all the way, but that's because my hair was so damaged not because of the product. I used this to color three times, and after the last time the color has stayed in my hair without fading too much. It's been a year since I've last dyed it and it still looks great.
Emily S.
Emily S.
North Las Vegas, NV
I discovered this about 4 years ago and have used it every time. I've used from blonde to dark shades and never had a problem. The color isn't exactly what it says because of your hair's history (whether it's a virgin, bleached before, tinted, etc) BUT it does give you a similar shade. At first your hair may seem darker(if using a darker shade) but after a couple of days and washes, the true color comes through. It's so easy to use and I love the conditioner it comes with. The conditioner leaves your hair super smooth and silky.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Devine, TX
To me this brand of color creme is one of the best out there, super easy to use and it gives good results. This product this product does not damage your hair as much as other hair products or treatments for hair coloration, it also doesn't irritate and almost all the time you get the color you expect.
Kinzie M.
Kinzie M.
Maryville , MO
This color sticks! Of course it goes a little shades lighter than what you want.. but that is what is expected with box colors. I use this product about once every 4-6 months. Definitely worth the buy!
Jennifer U.
Jennifer U.
Corinth, MS
L'Oréal hair color is amazing. I color my hair and I am always using L'Oréal. It leaves my hair soft and smooth. I have not experienced any damage or fried hair. The color always comes out great and lasts for several months!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love this when I used it I left my hair soft shiny and didn't smell like those harsh chemicals and other hair dyes definitely am going to be using it again the color lasts really long to as well which I love ♡♡♡
Jesseca L.
Jesseca L.
South Bend, IN
Color was easy to use & spread thru hair. Came out evenly after rinsed & dried. This product is great because it also didn't leave my hair feeling dried out & damaged.
Melinda F.
Melinda F.
Independence, MO
In a bind while I was out of town, I had to break down and get box color. I was slightly disappointed by the finished product, but application was convenient in my position.
narda a.
narda a.
Insead of going to the salon and spending extra cash for re-touch. O like to ho to walmart and purchase this dye for a re-touch. Easy to use.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I really like L'Oreal Paris hair color. I get great, long lasting color with this. My hair feels silky soft after application and no bad odor.