L'Oréal Paris Excellence® Creme Hair Color

100% Gray Coverage. Even on stubborn grays. Absolutely gorgeous gray hair coverage. Nourishing hair color.

There’s a reason it’s called Excellence®. Excellence® triple protection means three ways to protect your hair: seals, replenishes and conditions. Exceptional quality now with 5X more conditioner. Rich, radiant, gorgeous color all with Excellence® exclusive non-drip crème. 100% resistant gray coverage. No Haircolor Cares More, Covers More.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

• Propylene Glycol

• Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
  • 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol
  • Soluble Collagen

L'Oréal Paris Excellence® Creme Hair Color
  • "Great hair color with a natural shine, after it's been used however for 4-6 days after it can leave your hair very oily" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time and doesn't smell thankfully!" in 1 review
Shima Z.
Tustin, CA
The package is thinking of whatever you might need in every step. Is easy to use at home without being expert. Explains the steps carefully and clear. The final result is shiny and soft. Does not break the hair in order to get the color. The color is usually what is shown on the picture but as I know I have red pigmentation in my hair, I avoid redness and usually startL'Oréal Paris Excellence® Creme Hair Color dying after bleaching. Still makes it soft and shiny and I love this product! Pricing is very much reasonable too!
Candis B.
Normally I use a color product every two years. I use this #10 Natural blonde hair color.
It matches my original color. I have never dyed or bleached my hair for different shades.
I am suppose to leave the dye on for 20 minutes. I leave it on only ten minutes.
My hair takes on dye or bleach quickly.
I love the shine it gives my hair and also it plumps the follicles to make my hair look thicker
I love the creme before and after L’Oréal has to protect my hair.
Daria K.
Review for: 91/2NB Lightest Natural Blonde, 10NB Ultimate Natural Blonde more...
Love the packaging and how silky smooth my hair feels after! Easy to read instructions and super easy to use. Only con is that the colors aren’t always as expected. I had strawberry blonde hair and this made me ginger after I was told it would make me more blonde :/ besides for me, I’ve really seen this work well for blondes or light brunettes looking to go lighter!
Melissa B.
I finally found the one I want to stick with! I use to color my hair every six weeks or so a different color. Got tired of switching colors. I know only use this one and even the same color every time! Easy to use and the smell is not strong! Never burned my hair with it nor does it burn my sensitive skin. Definitely recommend it!
Jan G.
Review for: 5RB Medium Reddish Brown more...
I LOVE this hair color. It covers grays well. It gives a beautiful natural looking color. The only problem is I live in a rural area and I have a hard time finding it.   That’s why I gave it four rather than five stars. It’s easy to apply and it leaves my hair (using the sulfate free hair care) feeling soft and shiny.
Himalay L.
Allentown , PA
It is a good product, but for example if you have blond hair you can not take the blond color, you have to take the intense blond because if you take it only blond you stay darker than normal. that is the only detail of this product
Vikki P.
Review for: 7.5A Medium Ash Blonde more...
I am that woman who dyes her hair at home and not at the saloon, so finding a product that will cover my grey, is affordable, and looks completely natural once done, is very important to me. This is a brand I use a lot, and i recommend it anyone who is also looking for a good hair color product to use at home.
Jennifer D.
I have been coloring my hair at home for 20 years. This is one of my favorite brands. (Tip: as I get more gray hairs, I I have to let the dye sit/process in my hair longer!) . This product does not dry out my hair. It’s easy to use if you follow the instructions. Many shades available, too!
Gris V.
Hayward, CA
I think L’Oréal is the best box dye. It’s easy to use ( although for my hair I have to use two boxes but that’s cause I have full thick hair and a lot) . It’s one of the best quality formulas I’ve tried . And it’s not so pricey . And they have a ton of colors to choose from
Amanda M.
Lutherville, MD
I've consistently used the at-home color for years to cover emerging grays in my dark brown hair. While the color reads a little darker than my natural at first, it settles beautifully and matches my natural color so there is no noticeable grow put, other than the grays. More recently, I covered a salon baliage color job and the ends of my hair have been fading to a much lighter color between colorings. I would absolutely recommend this dye for its ease of use and ability to cover grays, but it may not be ideal for a big color change. Of course, it seems reasonable to leave that to a professional anyway.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I have course hair will this work for me?
Josephine H.
Tempe, AZ
I haver really long hair, do you think one box of this dye will be enough to cover all of it evenly?
Crystal C.
Do you have any tricks or tips that you do when using? (For example putting vaseline around hairline to prevent stains)
Josephine H.
Tempe, AZ
donna t.
Meriden, CT
Does it cover the grey completely?