BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Excellence Creme Permanent Haircolor is a rich creme formula with easy, no-drip application.

Rebeca A.
Washington
It’s an amazing product. It works perfectly. I use it everyday. The price is really good I don’t issues with that. The packet where it comes it’s pretty cute though. I do would buy it again! I loved it!
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
So I normally get this in boxed form and it’s my favorite. They just are a consistent product. It’s easy to use, easy to follow directions. They give you those handy gloves. I have always been very satisfied.
Alexis S.
Wentzville , MO
This product is great and delivers on what you expect from higher end brands. I also can’t complain on the price it is very reasonable and one of my favorites. I highly recommend to all my friends and family!!
Liv V.
Literally one of the best hair dye brands I've ever used! I've used so many brands out there but this brand no matter what color you use it's true to the color as shown or comes out even better to be honest. The best part is while adding the color in it also adds conditioner back into your hair making it feel soft. From personal experience it's long lasting and Even if it does eventually fade no matter what color you have, it still gives you a unique toned color!
Ruth S.
Zion , IL
L'Oréal Paris Excellence Creme Gray Coverage is a favorite of mine, it is exactly the color I expected, it was really easy to use and it left my hair very some & really shiny I was very satisfied with the results and I did it at home, all by myself so it's easy to use.
Kristen L.
Granite City, IL
This isn't usually my go to product but, it has always been my second option. I have never failed with using this product. It is cheap and convienent. Color comes out near perfect everytime!
Stephanie B.
Bronx, NY
What are uses on my hair blonde are used to use these colors and they weren't bad but it doesn't always come out like the exact color that is said to be if I was going to go back to normal color probably wouldn't use L'Oreal
Terri B.
trinity, NC
Love this color it covers the grey really well. Leaves my hair soft and shiney. It is true to color and always turns out well. I will buy this color again and again. So easy to use the instructions are easy to follow.
Rachel H.
2755 Elmwood Rd Jacksonville, FL
I use this to tone my hair after I get it highlighted. I use this on my hair about once a month to keep the brassy tones away and this is a lifesaver to me. Much cheaper and just as effective as purple shampoo.
Christina V.
I use this product monthly as my gray hairs are coming in and it does the job I don’t have to pay over 100.00 at a salon when I can just do it for about 25.00 my self.
Megan I.
Morgan Hill, CA
Does this product last long?

Amazon