BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Excellence Creme Permanent Haircolor is a rich creme formula with easy, no-drip application.

Rebeca A.
Washington
It’s an amazing product. It works perfectly. I use it everyday. The price is really good I don’t issues with that. The packet where it comes it’s pretty cute though. I do would buy it again! I loved it!
Christina V.
I use this product monthly as my gray hairs are coming in and it does the job I don’t have to pay over 100.00 at a salon when I can just do it for about 25.00 my self.
Kayla K.
Boise, ID
I mixed this color with a light blonde and it gave such a beautiful color and my hair didn't get damages feeling after ward. I have used wella as well and I prefer this. I will repurchase when I go to dye my hair.
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
So I normally get this in boxed form and it’s my favorite. They just are a consistent product. It’s easy to use, easy to follow directions. They give you those handy gloves. I have always been very satisfied.
Liv V.
Literally one of the best hair dye brands I've ever used! I've used so many brands out there but this brand no matter what color you use it's true to the color as shown or comes out even better to be honest. The best part is while adding the color in it also adds conditioner back into your hair making it feel soft. From personal experience it's long lasting and Even if it does eventually fade no matter what color you have, it still gives you a unique toned color!
Ruth S.
Zion , IL
L'Oréal Paris Excellence Creme Gray Coverage is a favorite of mine, it is exactly the color I expected, it was really easy to use and it left my hair very some & really shiny I was very satisfied with the results and I did it at home, all by myself so it's easy to use.
Kristen L.
Granite City, IL
This isn't usually my go to product but, it has always been my second option. I have never failed with using this product. It is cheap and convienent. Color comes out near perfect everytime!
Vanessa J.
Hialeah, FL
I used this product once and It left my hair smooth and soft. The only thing I didn't like was my hair looked too ashy even though it's expected! I guess since my hair is platinum it picked up the color to the max. I would recommend if you like the ashy look otherwise don't use this!
Stephanie B.
Bronx, NY
What are uses on my hair blonde are used to use these colors and they weren't bad but it doesn't always come out like the exact color that is said to be if I was going to go back to normal color probably wouldn't use L'Oreal
Terri B.
trinity, NC
Love this color it covers the grey really well. Leaves my hair soft and shiney. It is true to color and always turns out well. I will buy this color again and again. So easy to use the instructions are easy to follow.
Megan I.
Morgan Hill, CA
Does this product last long?