BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Blondes Extreme is a range of high-lift blondes which lighten 4 levels and tone at the same time for luminous light blonding results. No pre-lightening required. Can be used for highlighting or full head application. Use exclusive with the recommended oxidant, 30 volume(%) maximum. For Professional Use Only.

Kelsea D.
Tok
Works well on my naturally blonde hair and has a good smell! Color is what I expected! Works as well as the John Freida that I have tried! Follow the instruction and it should be fool proof. I would buy again?
Susan S.
Richmond
I have tried the product & it is good for color treated hair. It made my hair feel like it hasn't felt in a long time. It gave it shine, smoothness, & looked healthy.
(1067378) maximiliana y.
miami florida
A collection of blonde shades Formulated -Lift hi daring to lift and tone in one step , without pre - desired clarification ! rich cream formulated with easy , no application -drip . Luxury long - lasting color . Patented Auto -protection Conditioning System helps protect the internal structure ' s hair during and after coloring .
Ellie R.
Not a fan. I tried home due once and it didn't turn out too great. I would rather pay to get it done unless I heard of a brand that is to "dye" for
Ashley M.
ATLANTA, TX
Love it. Goes on smooth. Doesn't cake up. Doesn't crease. Ohh lah lah. I have 3 of these in my makeup kit. Go get one if you haven't.
Racquel C.
I use this for to highlights my hair during summer time > the packaging is nice >I will repurchse it again
Amany m.
Isreal
burned my hair left it feeling so dry an i didn't even leave it on the full amount of time. sad to say i will not be purchasing this again
Natalie W.
Works fine keeps my blonde light and bright love the texture it gives my hair and smells nice would recommend.