BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

There's a reason it's called Excellence Super Rich Care: Excellence triple protection seals, replenishes and conditions your hair. Super Rich Color: Exceptional quality. Rich, radiant, gorgeous color and 100% gray coverage, all with Excellence's exclusive non-drip creme. Nothing protects better. Nothing covers grays better. compared to each leading competitor's top selling brand. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelly W.
I think this brand is my favorite! I color my hair maybe once every two or so months and this is my go to color kit!! I love the auburn brown because it has a little red in it, but I mainly do medium or dark brown! Very affordable, lasts a long time, doesn't smell as bad as others smell, and it makes my hair so soft and silky!!
Paula M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A true and trusted product that I've been using since that first little gray and her friends showed up...complete coverage that's lasts for sometimes 6 weeks. Color is always consistent...a holy grail for me
Angela K.
I've used a lot of haircolors from a box. I just used this one today and the stink while you're using it is so bad. My bathroom has pretty good ventilation and I had the fan running and it was so strong it made me feel like I was going to pass out. I actually had to sit down in the bathtub to rinse it out as quickly as I could because I couldn't stand up.
L F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'Oréal have great range of color in the excellence creme line. The color lasts longer with Loreal excellence compared to other brands. The tone of the color was beautiful and as I expected it to be. I am really satisfied with the product.
Enyolina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dye my hair with this product twice a month and I love the consistency and it is not damaging to my hair. This product is an easy to diy and the color payoff will not fade out. I buy this product twice a month. Would not change it.
Sydni W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this to dye my hair for years. Love it. The color stays very well in my hair. I am African American so it's hard to fine good dye for kinky hair.
Candice G.
Vermilion, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has good coverage and not as expensive as going to a salon. But I feel the developer is to much for your hair. I just buy developer and color at Sally's!
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for the price. Easy to use and lots of options to choose from. I've used many different shades and am always pleased with the outcome.
Aimee K.
Not bad for the price you pay. Great coverage and is easier than the old hair dye. It's not messy at all!! Highly recommend this to my friends
Kirssi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was a perfect product for me.i loved the way how i could easly apply it my self at home and didnt have to over spend at a salon