L'Oréal Paris Excellence Browns Extreme uploaded by KeiSha G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Excellence Browns Extreme Permanent Creme Haircolor features superb gray coverage that covers gray up to 100% evenly and naturally.

• Has anyone used this product on red hair? I'm looking t...1 Answers
Jacquelyn H.
Santa Rosa
I always use loreal extreme browns hairdye, this is not the shade I usually use. My favorite is darkest brown and chocolate brown mixed, it gives me the perfect color and leaves my hair feeling and looking ten times better than before I dyed it.
KeiSha G.
I've been using this color as my base color for years, and I get compliments daily on my hair color! I love it! I get it at a local beauty supply and it's very inexpensive!
Jordyn P.
Warren, MI
I love this hair color! I am always trying new Browns and this one was rich and vibrant and it lasted in my hair! Definitely worth trying at least once if you color your hair any shades of brown.
Krishna P.
Marshfield , WI
Since my hair is black it didn't really give it the brown I desired so I think I would have to bleach it before I go further but nice smell and washed off nicely
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
Great hair coloring product! You can match the browns to your hair easy. The color stays in long after weeks of washing. The price is good as well.
Savannah L.
New Columbia , PA
Stuff is awesome for what you pay! Keeps the color going strong for a long time!!! I will continue to use it for a long time.
Bell B.
Roseville, CA
I do like this product, I've only used it once but it worked pretty good on my hair. Some of it kinda dried out my hair
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Such a beautiful color for the summer time! I dyed my hair last year and received so many so many compliments !
Sarah W.
hattiesburg, MS
Beautiful vibrant colors, does not fade too quickly. The dark brown is lovely I use it a few times a year.
Jeri K.
San Angelo
Amazing, my favorite color to use. an oldie but goodie, ,matches my hair color perfectly!! Definitely 1
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Has anyone used this product on red hair? I'm looking to change the bright reds in my hair.