L'Oréal Paris Excellence® Age Perfect™

Our 1st Haircolor for Mature Hair. Layered-Tones, Flattering Color. Fuller, Thicker-looking Hair.

L'Oréal Age Perfect by Excellence is specifically developed to color mature, gray hair. Our Layered-Tone Technology provides color full of highs and lows. At the roots, regrowth is beautifully blended with the rest of your hair. The restorative Pro-Keratine® Complex helps replenish hair from within, delivering volume and shine. For women with 70% or more grays. Discover haircolor for mature hair that flatters you perfectly!

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note:

Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

• Propylene Glycol

• Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride
  • Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
  • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol
  • Soluble Collagen

Why is 9G so much more expensive than other colors in Oreal?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Excellence® Age Perfect™!
How would you rate this product?
Orlando
If you need an easy to use hair color, this is it! Love the comb attachment that connects to the coloring bottle. It helps spread the color evenly. The pre- conditioner is great for hair ends and the after conditioner feels luxurious. It also made my hair very soft! Been using this brand for over 10 years. People can’t believe I color my own hair!
Very good gray coverage. I have naturally dark brown hair with natural highlights and Age perfect in dark brown nicely covers my random grays- making them look like highlights rather than pasty color on hair. Lasts a good while, I shampoo my hair everyday gently and my hair grows faster than product wear so I end up seeing growth line first.
Eagle River
I have been dying my hair a long ti.e and have the permanent color in this product is truly long lasting and covers all my greys.  I wish the condition would be sold seperate.  The color was exactly as I wanted from the box color.  I will continue to buy this brand as it has always been the best for my hair.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this brand and color. Lasts a long time and just as good as salon. I get extensions and don’t color my hair and pay $200. I color my own. Lasts multiple washes and has great instructions. Easy clean up as well and does not burn your scalp! Provides a good amount as well!
It’s an amazing product, really recommend this product my mom still using she love this product work because it doesn’t damage your hair fans it is not expensive it’s affordable you can change alll time and it’s affect the hair that why I used for all my hair looks when I changed I choose this product .
853 E 19th St. Chico ca.
Another excellent product! I have very thick hair & want the blonde to look natural, so I squeeze the cream mixture across my comb, and slide it from my roots down! Comes out perfect!
I’ve used this color for a while.  It’s easy to apply and has great grey coverage.  The only issue I have it that it doesn’t last as long as I’d like it to.
I was very pleased with the way my hair felt and how well the color was. It covered all my grey hair and it felt very soft and smooth. I will use this again for sure.
New Windsor
This color was very different for me. I was very nervous about trying it but definitely surprised how well it came out. Loved the color. My hair was so soft and no damage after using it. Love 💕
Cedar Park, TX
Great color! Perfect for anyone would want to be a blonde. Color is just as expect! It's perfect. I use it when I do hair on others. I dont have any way of improving it. It compares greatly to others. It's TRUE to color! I would absolutely buy this again.