L'Oréal Paris Excellence® Age Perfect™

Our 1st Haircolor for Mature Hair. Layered-Tones, Flattering Color. Fuller, Thicker-looking Hair.

L'Oréal Age Perfect by Excellence is specifically developed to color mature, gray hair. Our Layered-Tone Technology provides color full of highs and lows. At the roots, regrowth is beautifully blended with the rest of your hair. The restorative Pro-Keratine® Complex helps replenish hair from within, delivering volume and shine. For women with 70% or more grays. Discover haircolor for mature hair that flatters you perfectly!

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note:

Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

• Propylene Glycol

• Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride
  • Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
  • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol
  • Soluble Collagen

Why is 9G so much more expensive than other colors in Oreal?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Excellence® Age Perfect™!
How would you rate this product?
Brampton
L'Oréal Paris Excellence® Age Perfect™ uploaded by Sheila S.
I have used this product before and always had great results. My hair comes out looking natural with nice blends of light blonde highlights. I tried another product this time for a change and my hair came out orange. I pulled out a box of this product and it fixed the colour nicely. Great product and not too hard on the hair.
Brantford
L'Oréal Paris Excellence® Age Perfect™ uploaded by Linda N.
This has to go with the last review! L’Oreal is the best hair color around. Leaves my hair soft and healthy! Pic is of the ones I have purchased in last several months. A true L’Oreal girl. So easy to apply!
i had used this products in hopes of my hair becoming blonde but sadly that was not the case. because i had really dark hair it did not fully bleach it but it made my hair into a natural red colour.
Etobicoke, ON
Great hair dye that is perfect for grey/white hairs. The coverage was good and the color was true to the name. Easy to use and great size to cover medium length hair.
Montreal
I used this on my boyfriends aunt and it worked beautifully! It really does cover all grey hairs and the colours come out beautiful! It doesn’t leave the hair one flat color, it gives it nice soft dimension.
Loved this product. It was super easy to apply, and covered up 99.9 % of the gray.  A  few gray strands here and there, but  did cover the problem areas.  Thought the colour would be a bit lighter than promised, but friends love the colour, so  :)
Edmonton, AB
the product is perfect for at home use, giving a fresh and glossy look after. not a horrible smell either. average price for hair dye.
Brampton , ON
My mom uses this , she absolutely loves it ! It’s coverage and long lasting characteristic makes it speak for its brand !
Windsor
I’ve used this box dye before, pretty good and the colour lasts for awhile! You can get it a shoppers really cheap!
North Sydney
I use this hair dye product quite a lot it is a good product and fairly priced which is good