L'Oreal® Paris Excellence® Age Perfect™ 5CB Medium Soft Chestnut Brown Hair Color 1 kt Box

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L’Oreal Excellence Age Perfect was specifically developed to color mature, gray hair. Our exclusive Layered-Tone Technology provides color full of highs and lows. At the roots, regrowth is beautifully blended with the rest of your hair. The restorative Pro-Keratine® Complex helps replenish hair from within, delivering volume and shine. For women with 75% or more grays. Discover haircolor for mature hair that flatters you perfectly! see more...

Buy on Target
Karen S.
Ringwood, NJ
I can't say I bought this exact color I usually use #4's of varying shades. I like their product because it gives you two options to apply the product regular squeeze bottle or a comb that you can attach to the bottle. I'm generally satisfied with the color sometimes it comes out too dark but I rather have darker hair than have my gray hairs showing. My mother things I am leaving the product on for too long.
Suneet S.
Las Vegas, NV
This isn't my shade but i love boreal hair color. It says on for a while and my hair doesn't feel damaging. Easy to use it comes with gloves and instructions. Yes color is as accurate as it can be. i was satisfied with this product and would recommend.
amanda t.
I like this product it worked well covering all my grey my only issue was it faded really fast and had to recolor earlier than usual.
Chasity G.
Elkton, VA
This is a good product to use it leaves me hair feeling soft and not a bad smell to it.
Monica M.
Caracas
I used this product and it wasn't what I expected from it. It doesnt covered all my grey hair and after i washed it two times I could see all my greys so I felt disappointing. The color is beautiful but is darker than it appears in the box. Im not going to buy this product again because it didn't fill my expectations.
Tasneem E.
L'Oréal Paris a famous brand in professional and effective products
This kind of hair dye for more than 70% white hair Age related
It's give you the natural color of you want
I am totally satisfied about it