BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Our 1st Haircolor for Mature Hair. Layered-Tones, Flattering Color. Fuller, Thicker-looking Hair.

L'Oréal Age Perfect by Excellence is specifically developed to color mature, gray hair. Our Layered-Tone Technology provides color full of highs and lows. At the roots, regrowth is beautifully blended with the rest of your hair. The restorative Pro-Keratine® Complex helps replenish hair from within, delivering volume and shine. For women with 70% or more grays. Discover haircolor for mature hair that flatters you perfectly!

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note:

Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

• Propylene Glycol

• 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol
  • Soluble Collagen

Buy on Amazon
Becky D.
I liked the color but it dried my scalp out. Cheap though and did the job I needed it to do! Would recommend for a quick color fix but not if you want something that is salon comparable
Karen S.
Ringwood, NJ
I can't say I bought this exact color I usually use #4's of varying shades. I like their product because it gives you two options to apply the product regular squeeze bottle or a comb that you can attach to the bottle. I'm generally satisfied with the color sometimes it comes out too dark but I rather have darker hair than have my gray hairs showing. My mother things I am leaving the product on for too long.
Mayra M.
Torrance, CA
My go to when coloring my hair love how it works and the way it makes my hair look healthy and shinny when colored it's also very easy to use simple steps to follow I highly recommend it !
Lana L.
It's a different shade from the one I use but I love this brand. Be sure to check a very useful chart online that explains undertones. I had no idea that Golden means a reddish tone. I was using a wrong color that looked too red on me. To avoid a red cast, pick a color with Ashy or Neutral undertone. L'Oreal might be the only line that doesn't cause allergy after using it at home. Some of my friends continue to swear by it for the last 20 years. I had issues with Revlon and Garnier after using each of them for a while and noticed that both companies suddenly changed their formulas and packaging around the same time. Something might have gone wrong with ingredients there. I know that U.S. has very little to none requirements for ingredients in cosmetics, bath and body and hair products as compared to Europe where many additives are prohibited. I really hope that L`Oreal inspects their ingredients and make their products safe even if they do it for U.S. market.
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
I actually purchased this product at Walmart for like five dollars maybe already comes with the hair color and the volume on the side mix the two products together and apply on your hair it tells you exactly paper on how much you should leave it on for the color that came out on my hair was actually not even close to the color on the box even though I left it on for like 30 minutes and then it wasn't getting any brighter for me it coming out an Orange color.
Katherin N.
Actualmente tengo el cabello marron mas chocolate, he usado estos tintes pero para pintarme el cabello de amarillo, me ha gustado mucho porque no me quema las puntas tanto como otros tintes o productos han hecho, a parte de que no me arde el cuero cabelludo cuando me lo pongo, cubre muy bien!
Kimber L.
I think they say it's multi-tonal because it doesn't color all the grey and fades quickly. I'll stick with the L'Oreal excellence cream. This might work for a much older woman 70's who is transitioning to full grey or doesn't want to be all grey
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
This is not the shade I chose, I normally use light auburn or dark auburn over my dark blond hair. I like how when you apply the color it comes with thick easy to wear gloves and the smell is not to strong.
Brittany W.
Oak Grove, Ky
I used to buy box dyes when I was younger they always did their job when wanting change, and they were cheap to buy so I was always changing colors.. I've always bought them from Walmart. Overall satisfied
Jackie L.
Ellicott City, MD
love loreal works so well. i love the color that comes out of this. i retouch my hair every 3 months and i just love this product. I would recommend this to anyone. its a warming and rich color and doesn't look too fake which i really like. comes out naturally.