L'Oréal Paris Excellence® Age Perfect™

Our 1st Haircolor for Mature Hair. Layered-Tones, Flattering Color. Fuller, Thicker-looking Hair.

L'Oréal Age Perfect by Excellence is specifically developed to color mature, gray hair. Our Layered-Tone Technology provides color full of highs and lows. At the roots, regrowth is beautifully blended with the rest of your hair. The restorative Pro-Keratine® Complex helps replenish hair from within, delivering volume and shine. For women with 70% or more grays. Discover haircolor for mature hair that flatters you perfectly!

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note:

Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

• Propylene Glycol

• Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride
  • Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
  • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol
  • Soluble Collagen

Why is 9G so much more expensive than other colors in Oreal?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Excellence® Age Perfect™!
How would you rate this product?
Belfast, Co Antrim
I am really not a fan of L’Oréal hair colour. I have blonde hair and have tried a few of their blondes and they always turn out so orange that even a toner can’t fix it and I always have to redye it
birmingham
My hair is brown and I wanted a dip dyed affect but I didn’t want it too blonde like the colour shown. So I kept the dye in for around 10 minutes and it went the perfect shade I wanted!
LUTON
It’s a good hair dye i already had my hair bleached but the colour started to fade so I decided to buy a lighter hair dye and see if it can lighten my hair and it did!
I absolutely really like this product it is so pigmented and very easy to use it’s has all the steps that comes with it and I wish that it just had gloves and I did not expect what it would actually turn out like as it did x
St Blazey, Par
I use this on my mum & she really likes it. Her hair doesn’t feel damaged after use which is a huge positive. It covers the hair well & looks like salon quality afterwards. Well worth the price as it is reasonably priced.
Sarasota FL.
I'm blonde anyway so I really only use this on my roots. Never had an issue with this and due to having dyed my hair for years it doesn't grow quick and so this lasts a long time.
ipswich
This was a good hair dye for me because it was effective and covered up y roots as good as it should. I would compare it to the garnier one as they both are near enough the same product they both last ages so you don't have to keep forking out loads of money to keep buying every 2 weeks o would recommend.
Plumstead, London
Good enough hair dye - does the job. 3 stars because it made my head incredibly itchy and was slightly stinging whilst I had it on - i’ve never had any issues with box dyes before so I was slightly concerned about the ingredients in this.
Wolviston court, Billingham
Love this colour on , and it colours those horrid grey sneaky hairs coming through, great price and easy to follow instructions. Well worth a try.
stoke on Trent
A great price and a good product to use .easy instructions and it's great if you have stubborn grey like me .would highly recommend this product