L'Oréal Paris Excellence® Age Perfect™

Our 1st Haircolor for Mature Hair. Layered-Tones, Flattering Color. Fuller, Thicker-looking Hair.

L'Oréal Age Perfect by Excellence is specifically developed to color mature, gray hair. Our Layered-Tone Technology provides color full of highs and lows. At the roots, regrowth is beautifully blended with the rest of your hair. The restorative Pro-Keratine® Complex helps replenish hair from within, delivering volume and shine. For women with 70% or more grays. Discover haircolor for mature hair that flatters you perfectly!

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note:

Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

• Propylene Glycol

• Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride
  • Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
  • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol
  • Soluble Collagen

Why is 9G so much more expensive than other colors in Oreal?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Excellence® Age Perfect™!
How would you rate this product?
Pam A.
OLATHE, KS
Easy to use.  Great colors.  Colors are exactly like the photo  on the box. Stays true to color for weeks and weeks
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
Great product great price it may work on some may not it worked on my hair for a few weeks almost a month but then it seems like it washed out even though it's supposed to be permanent I think my hair just is over all the hair dye and I might as well just let my silver hair grow out as it matches my blond it's almost like a new highlight
Karsen L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It is a wonderful product but fades after a week or so. I love the color! Just needs a longer lasting period.
Roben C.
I have purchased several of hair colornfom this brand and I feel that this the performance of this hair color is extremely good. I feel like I can achieve a great color at home and save money by not going to a salon to have my hair colored. I do not purchase a color that is too far off from my natural color as I just need to blend the new growth with the old colored hair and not change the color entirely.
Jackie L.
Ellicott City, MD
love loreal works so well. i love the color that comes out of this. i retouch my hair every 3 months and i just love this product. I would recommend this to anyone. its a warming and rich color and doesn't look too fake which i really like. comes out naturally.
Heather L.
Lancaster, CA
L'Oreal Paris Excellence Age Perfect hair color is great on grays. I like the colors they have to choose from. The conditioner that comes with it is awesome. I wish I could buy it alone. It lasts forever. My grays never shine through except for the regrowth.
catherine H.
Chico, CA
Another excellent product! I have very thick hair & want the blonde to look natural, so I squeeze the cream mixture across my comb, and slide it from my roots down! Comes out perfect!
Vicki G.
Kenosha, WI
I’ve used this color for a while.  It’s easy to apply and has great grey coverage.  The only issue I have it that it doesn’t last as long as I’d like it to.
KATTY R.
College Point, NY
This product is good I always used it when I'm going for color on my hair and leave my hair really moisturize.
  D.
It’s an amazing product, really recommend this product my mom still using she love this product work because it doesn’t damage your hair fans it is not expensive it’s affordable you can change alll time and it’s affect the hair that why I used for all my hair looks when I changed I choose this product .