L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Texture Series Tousle Crème

L'Oreal Paris EverStyle Texture Series Tousle Creme: A pliable texturizing cream that separates and defines hair strands for a modern, versatile style Hair is softly tousled and texturized Soft, messy style All-day tousled piecey texture

¿Que función tiene este producto? ¿Alguien lo ha probado? ¿Que tal va?
How well would this work on straight-ish, flat hair? Would it hold the tousled look or fall flat?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Texture Series Tousle Crème!
How would you rate this product?
3 years ago
I have that in-between wavy in some spots curly in other and straight in other unfortunately. When I spot spread this evenly on my hands and I scrunch it on damp hair it looks great after drying. For some extra bounce and curl spray some hairspray or texture spray that has some grab to it I like the Garnier Texture Tease Hairspray. This texture creme is a great choice because it is free of all drying alcohols so it damage hair! There is also no heavy waxes so it's weightless for some awesome bounce & volume. No parabens & it's 100% VEGAN!! Perfect for a messy undone look without jacking up your strands !
6 months agoMaple Valley, WA
Purchased at: Target
I love this tousle créme! After I towel dry my hair, I put a quarter size amount and flip my hair to the front and on each side while scrunching. It gives my naturally wavy curls a little more definition and hold throughout my long days. It’s light weight, smells amazing, and does the job! I highly recommend!
3 years agoAnaheim, CA
The texture of the tousle is nice, however the product itself is quite sticky. My hair is straight and brown and uses most products quite easily. It compared quite well however due to cost I think I may switch to a different brand just to explore.
4 years agoAnniston, AL
L'Oréal Everstyle Texture Tousle creme is amazing in my opinion. It is gentle on my hair not leaving it dry once washed out, but still has an amazing stay and style power that last for hours. The smell of the produect is quite nice as well along with the consistency of the product its self. Not to thick not to runny.
4 years agoSan Diego, CA
I have fine hair It wasn't good for my hair because of the weight . but I did get a chance to see it on thicker hair and it worked better I give it a 3 price was ok product was alright but to heavy for short or fine hair
5 years agoCaldwell, NJ
I use this product only because the local drug stores near me stopped carrying the Alcohol-Free Gel. I like this product but it does not hold my curls well. I have to use other products to make my curls last all day. A plus is that it does not dry out my scalp causing itchy. Recommend if you do not need a super hold. **Added Bonus: Coupons are available!!**
4 years agoWest Falls, NY
This L'Oreal Everstyle Texture Tousle cream is one of the only products that's able to combat my curly hair during really hot and humid days. Without it my hair seems to grow in thickness and it is NOT a cute look! I will never go without it. Love this!! Plus you can't beat the price. :)
4 years agoSan Diego , CA
I have fine hair. I usually use this when I'm having a lazy day. I run a quarter size amount through my hands and then run it throughout my hair. I scrunch it in while my hair is still damp and then let it air dry. This allows me to have easy beach waves without the beach!
4 years agoVista, CA
Love love love this product. Smells amazaing. Does not leave stickyness or drys it out. Does make your hands all nasty after. Washes out really good. Makes my hair smell good
4 years agoDavis, CA
I really love this creme because it has a pleasant smell to it and it really gives my hair that effortless messy look. Though, it can give too much texture if you're not careful i.e. crusty hair, but again it all depends on the moderation.