L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Texture Series Tousle Crème uploaded by Noelia M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris EverStyle Texture Series Tousle Creme: A pliable texturizing cream that separates and defines hair strands for a modern, versatile style Hair is softly tousled and texturized Soft, messy style All-day tousled piecey texture

• ¿Que función tiene este producto? ¿Alguien lo ha probado? ¿Que t...1 Answers
  • How well would this work on straight-ish, flat hair? Would it hol...1 Answers
Darby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have that in-between wavy in some spots curly in other and straight in other unfortunately. When I spot spread this evenly on my hands and I scrunch it on damp hair it looks great after drying. For some extra bounce and curl spray some hairspray or texture spray that has some grab to it I like the Garnier Texture Tease Hairspray. This texture creme is a great choice because it is free of all drying alcohols so it damage hair! There is also no heavy waxes so it's weightless for some awesome bounce & volume. No parabens & it's 100% VEGAN!! Perfect for a messy undone look without jacking up your strands !
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
I use this product only because the local drug stores near me stopped carrying the Alcohol-Free Gel. I like this product but it does not hold my curls well. I have to use other products to make my curls last all day. A plus is that it does not dry out my scalp causing itchy. Recommend if you do not need a super hold.
**Added Bonus: Coupons are available!!**
Savanna P.
Bristol, VA
I just recently purchased this product and so far so good!, Smells amazing, and gives my curls great form!
Rebecca L.
Like the smell-but Left my hair feeling heavy. I wouldn't purchase it again, but I will finish the bottle!
Brittani B.
West Harrison, IN
This stuff smells awesome! It did add some texture to me hair. However, I do have very thick hair so it didn't do as much as it would if I had finer hair, which is understandable.
Angie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells nice and it has nice consistency and it feels very nice on the hair but I find it doesn't work that well
Yen L.
Menifee, CA
Used this product constantly when I got my first perm. It helped form my loose curls and gave it nice volume. Smells nice too.
Klaudia K.
Hamlet, IN
Love this product! I have wavy hair and it's a great product to keep my curls under control
Hayley h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked it! I have straight hair and I still got a nice wave. It's pretty well priced and they give you plenty of product.
Angela O.
San Diego , CA
I have fine hair. I usually use this when I'm having a lazy day. I run a quarter size amount through my hands and then run it throughout my hair. I scrunch it in while my hair is still damp and then let it air dry. This allows me to have easy beach waves without the beach!
Carla E.
Barcelona
¿Que función tiene este producto? ¿Alguien lo ha probado? ¿Que tal va?
Renee H.
Muskegon, MI
How well would this work on straight-ish, flat hair? Would it hold the tousled look or fall flat?