L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Texture Series Energizing Dry Shampoo uploaded by afton h.L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Texture Series Energizing Dry Shampoo uploaded by Priya P.L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Texture Series Energizing Dry Shampoo uploaded by Samantha L.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Dry Shampoo. Refreshes Hair. Instantly Cleanses without Water.

This energizing, oil-absorbent dry shampoo instantly refreshes dull hair without adding water. The virtually invisible, talc-free formula with micronized minerals renews hair by instantly cleansing, extending the life of any style. All Day Style Refresh. 100% Vegan.Talc-Free. No Silicones. No Synthetic Dyes.

• Butane

• Does this leave grey/white tint in your hair?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Stephanie R.
La Junta
I am all about the smell of products and this by far is a great smelling product. I go at least 7 days between washing my hair, and with this products helps with that. it does not have any residue and makes my hair feel clean and manageable!! I think I have found the right dry shampoo for me!!
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Definitely not the best dry shampoo I've ever used, but if I run out of the main dry shampoo I'll use this one until I have a chance to get a new can of the stuff I prefer. It leaves your hair white, (too strong of a spray) and its smells OK. Mostly I don't like how it knots up my hair....so irritating!
afton h.
This is an okay dry shampoo. It does absorb oil, but it comes out white and takes forever to blend into hair. It also smells really strong and i don't really like the smell. It does the job but I've had better dry shampoos.
Samantha L.
I've tried a lot of dry shampoos and they always fell flat. I've tried high end, I've used regular old baby powder. This? This is by far my favorite. It leaves my hair feeling and looking clean, gives me volume and doesn't weigh my hair down at all. It smells fresh and doesn't build up. Other more expensive brands can do the same, but this is a fraction of the cost.
Megan F.
East Lansing, MI
This is the first dry shampoo i ever tried out and i really liked it! I was surprised how well it worked on my hair. The biggest things i noticed was that you really have to make sure you rub it into your hair or else it might look like you sprayed your hair with grey! other than that the product is great and I'm a big fan!
Priya P.
Stow, OH
I wouldn't say this was my favorite dry shampoo. I was walking down the beauty aisle in Walmart and saw this product by loreal. I've used loreal products before and they haven't let me down. But for some reason this product made my hair feel even more oily and it caused dandruff. Definitely smelled Great though. But I wouldn't buy it again
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
I used this product for a long time before i found batiste. This does work well but in my opinion its not as great as Batiste. This does have a nice smell and the bottle is larger and therefor lasts longer, its a better bang for your buck.
Steph S.
Rayland, OH
I have used a lot of different dry shampoos this one is my absolute favorite!!! It works the best and doesn't have a nasty smell like some others i have used! Reasonably priced!!! Totally worth it!!! This is the only one I would recommend
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA
Sure, it smells good. But I still don't like how my hair remains greasy and flat.. Not sure what's so good about it, maybe it's the same for all dry shampoos...
Breana A.
It was okay. Made my hair flakey and didn't like it. But when I first got it, it was pretty good I mean I only was my hair 2 or 3 days out of the week!
Felicia Y.
Delaware, OH
Does this leave grey/white tint in your hair?