L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Texture Series Energizing Dry Shampoo uploaded by Samantha L.L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Texture Series Energizing Dry Shampoo uploaded by Priya P.L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Texture Series Energizing Dry Shampoo uploaded by afton h.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Dry Shampoo. Refreshes Hair. Instantly Cleanses without Water.

This energizing, oil-absorbent dry shampoo instantly refreshes dull hair without adding water. The virtually invisible, talc-free formula with micronized minerals renews hair by instantly cleansing, extending the life of any style. All Day Style Refresh. 100% Vegan.Talc-Free. No Silicones. No Synthetic Dyes.

• Butane

• Does this leave grey/white tint in your hair?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Priya P.
Stow, OH
I wouldn't say this was my favorite dry shampoo. I was walking down the beauty aisle in Walmart and saw this product by loreal. I've used loreal products before and they haven't let me down. But for some reason this product made my hair feel even more oily and it caused dandruff. Definitely smelled Great though. But I wouldn't buy it again
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
3$ at Walgreens and this dry shampoo smells so good. I've been looking everywhere for it and was amazed when I found this deal for half the price
Alisha D.
Battle Creek
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely not the best dry shampoo I've ever used, but if I run out of the main dry shampoo I'll use this one until I have a chance to get a new can of the stuff I prefer. It leaves your hair white, (too strong of a spray) and its smells OK. Mostly I don't like how it knots up my hair....so irritating!
afton h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay dry shampoo. It does absorb oil, but it comes out white and takes forever to blend into hair. It also smells really strong and i don't really like the smell. It does the job but I've had better dry shampoos.
Samantha L.
I've tried a lot of dry shampoos and they always fell flat. I've tried high end, I've used regular old baby powder. This? This is by far my favorite. It leaves my hair feeling and looking clean, gives me volume and doesn't weigh my hair down at all. It smells fresh and doesn't build up. Other more expensive brands can do the same, but this is a fraction of the cost.
Megan F.
East Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first dry shampoo i ever tried out and i really liked it! I was surprised how well it worked on my hair. The biggest things i noticed was that you really have to make sure you rub it into your hair or else it might look like you sprayed your hair with grey! other than that the product is great and I'm a big fan!
Steph S.
Rayland, OH
I have used a lot of different dry shampoos this one is my absolute favorite!!! It works the best and doesn't have a nasty smell like some others i have used! Reasonably priced!!! Totally worth it!!! This is the only one I would recommend
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
Sure, it smells good. But I still don't like how my hair remains greasy and flat.. Not sure what's so good about it, maybe it's the same for all dry shampoos...
Breana A.
It was okay. Made my hair flakey and didn't like it. But when I first got it, it was pretty good I mean I only was my hair 2 or 3 days out of the week!
Shelby W.
Reed City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I basically live off of dry shampoo. This is one of the better ones I've tried. It was a little bit too crunchy for my taste but it got the job done
Felicia Y.
Delaware, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave grey/white tint in your hair?