BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #88 in Texturizing Spray

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

24-Hour Sexy Waves Tousled Texture Alcohol Free A Sea-Salt Infused Spray That Gives Hair Fresh-Off-The-Beach Waves For 24 Hours.&Nbsp; Hair Is Softly Tousled And Texturized Without Any Buildup. Made In Usa

Christy T.
Rose Hill, VA
This didn't totally work for me, but I also have very fine hair that doesn't work well with many products and many brands. My hair falls out of waves and curls easily, so I want to give this product the benefit of the doubt. 😂 I still plan to use it up until it's gone because it smells nice and even if it doesn't add too much texture it does seem to add a little bit of volume to my hair somehow. Which is better than nothing, so 3 stars!
Kristyn H.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love this product! It smells amazing and definitely works wonders on your hair! I picked mine up from Ulta and fell in love! Its definitely worth it for the price and I plan on using this product again in the future. L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Texture Series Beach Spray
Crystalyn Z.
Yonkers, NY
I seriously love how this product made my hair look. I used this product once a week. It comes in a really great packaging. It works just like I'd want it to. I would most definitely buy it again because it is amazing.
Brailey C.
Terre Haute, IN
Usually use this on a hot summer day.. when I'm feeling a little lazy and don't want to do my hair . Makes it easy to scrunch and adds perfect beach waves to my hair . Smells really good and has the fresh from the beach feel!
Kevi H.
Burleson, TX
Not a huge fan of this product. It felt
More like a gel than a texturizer to me. My hair was crunchy, and I don't feel like I over applied. It was pretty, just not what I was going for. But it's inexpensive and easy to find in stores.
cassandra G.
Greensboro, NC
This right here has been my go to since spring has hit. I love the smell of it and what it does to my hair. it doesn't leave it crunchy like some sparks do. I just wet my hair a little and then spare all over and scrunch. and i also do it at night. I will spray on my hair and then braid it or twist it in a bun and put and scrunchy around and then take it out in the morning and it gives you amazing curls.
Francine M.
Love this product! Nice beach look or pool look on a summer day! Even nice for a summer night out Bought this from my local target, and it's my favorite natural product item. I use it pretty much every day and definitely recommend it for a simple look
Maranda C.
Love the look this product gives my hair it makes my hair have a whole different kimd of curl they are more soft an relaxed i really recommend for curly and straight hair !
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE this spray and used it often until I couldn't find it at my stores any more. It smells amazing and really does leave you with beachy waves if done correctly. I wash my hair, use a very absorbent towel or paper towels to get all the water out of my hair and then use the spray and let dry naturally.
Jennifer G.
Pico Rivera, CA
Since I have straight hair and I think it's boring I always curl my hair. I curl it to the point were it can look wavy like beach waves, but since I have naturally straight hair it was difficult for the waves to stay. Once I started using this product I fell in love because my beach waves would stay and I didn't have the trouble of my hair not staying curly. It also doesn't leave it hard like hairspray would.
Lyndsey C.
Greenville, SC
I'm needing a good drugstore brand that is still of great quality! Does the price compare to the quality? Also, does it make your hair "sticky" feeling? A previous brand I used was very sticky.
Alyssa H.
Where do u find this product?
Shirley R.
Bronx
Has anyone used this item ..and how well those it work ???????
Sílvia M.
Sabadell
I would like to know what is the price and if its really worth it... Thank you!
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
What exactly does this stuff smell like? I'm thinking of switching brands from Garnier as my beloved deconstructed is hard to find around here. But I love the smell of the Garnier. Does this have a nice fragrance?

back