L'Oreal Paris EverStyle Curl Defining Gel, Alcohol-Free, 5.1 Fluid Ounce (2 pack)

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Apply the desired amount in the palms of the hands, and then run the hands through damp hair to evenly distribute the gel. Scrunch the hair to form curls. Allow the hair to air dry, or use a diffuser to blow dry. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stacy V.
Marlinton , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect lightweight gel for that wavy beach look. I use this when I want that beach wavy look. I apply to camp hair and blow out and my hair looks amazing all day. I even wake up the next day with a great bed head look and get another day out of my hair style!!!
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually use this product often. It's a great curl gel for us naturally curly heads. It doesn't leave the curls crunchy or stringy. It allows for a good bounce.