L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Volume Boosting Mousse uploaded by Lindsey K.L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Volume Boosting Mousse uploaded by Brandy D.L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Volume Boosting Mousse uploaded by Angely S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Volumizing. No weigh-down. Alcohol-free.

Infuses maximum body & fullness.

Get maximum body and volume without the drying effects of alcohol. EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Volume Boosting Mousse is a luxurious whipped-crème mousse that gives even the finest hair all-over body, volume and a boost of fullness without weighing hair down. No residue or flaking. Just hair full of body and movement.

• 24-hour volume

• Laureth-4

Buy on kmart
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
This is a very nice hair mousse! I haven’t tried out too many to compare with but I can say I genuinely enjoy this product (: It is lightweight and doesn’t leave your hair feeling greasy. I use it for my waves as well as baby hairs. Plus it smells clean.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
This is the 1st time I've used this product and I like it. It's light and smooth going on, doesn't flake once hair is dry, definitely gives my flat fine hair some volume and it has a nice fragrance. I have above the shoulder length hair and this can lasted me four months - it doesn't take much to work. I've used the entire can with no problems so apparently the issue was corrected from the time I purchased this from the previous reviews.
Kedrin W.
Warren, RI
I absolutely love this product! I don't like heavy or alchohol based products in my hair. I'm a big fan of 'less is more'! It's important to me to leave my hair as untoched as possible whenever I can.

However, there are times when you just need product to get everything to stay in place! This is my go-to. Very light, easy to get through your hair and dries cleanly. Best of all the scent is very subtle and doesn't overpower like some other products.
Angely S.
My go to mouse. Gives your hair that extra volume and bounce. Keeps hairstyles in places without weighing down your hair . Doesn't flake and lasts all day. I love that it doesn't contain alcohol. Great for color treated hair.
Juliana O.
I love that this is alcohol free, it gives my limp hair so much volume. my hair really does lack volume and this helps a lot. it also smells great in my opinion, i enjoy it
Monica C.
Love this, and texture it leaves your hair, not sticky, and has a lovely smell. Usually, a little goes a long way, but having long and thick hair, I end up using twice the product...
Anna X.
Fresno, CA
I love this volume boosting mousse. it works perfectly on me. I use it when I tease my hair and sometimes I use it to volume up my hair. love this product! (:
Tori M.
Athens, GA
It sounds like it would be great for my fine, straight hair, but I'm not really sure it works very well. I love the smell and I'll keep using it.
Dallana F.
Van Nuys, CA
This is pretty good.
Unlike other mousses this does not leave your hair crunchy but takes frizz away with. A beautiful amount of volume.
Dakota L.
Crestview, FL
It makes your hair smooth and volumized and I just like that it gives so much volume.everybody loves volume even my dog who doesn't.