L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Strong Hold Styling Spray uploaded by Taylor C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Long-lasting hold. Boosts shine. Ultra-fine mist.

Locks in style & resists humidity.

Strong hold and style without the drying effects of alcohol. EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Strong Hold Styling Spray is an ultrafine mist that locks in and holds any style while adding endless shine. No stiff or sticky finishes. Just touchably soft hair and all day style.

• All day style

• Glycerin

Buy on Amazon
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
I am loving this hair spray! I typically spray it in my hands then run my fingers through my hair for a tosseld look. The fact that it is alcohol free is great! I have color treated hair so it is important that I find hair products that do not cause any more damage to my hair. This hairspray is great because it keeps my hair from being frizzy and manages my fly aways but doesn't weigh my hair down. I highly recommend it!
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
This hairspray works quite well! I have rather thick hair & it does the job for me when it comes to keeping my hair in place. I typically use it to flatten the top portion of my hair. I also find the scent to be pretty nice.
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have the travel size of this product and love it. Great for a touch up during a hot day.
I used it while traveling and was really worried it wouldn't be strong enough compare to my usual product and was pleasantly surprised. It worked on my very heavy thick hair and didn't affect my (then) blue hair.
Stacey T.
Denver, CO
This is definitely a great product! When I'm trying to curl my hair and the curls won't hold, this stuff works and holds the curls in all day. This product is very effective and smells great too!!! I would definitely buy this product again. And recommend to family and friends!
Harkamal K.
Woodside, NY
This hairspray works well. However, the scent lasts all day. You'll not be able to wear your own perfume fragrance as the hairspray will compete and win out. You better like the scent because it will be with you until you wash it out !! I would recommend this to a friend.
Stephanie K.
It works extremely well, I love it!! It keeps my hair very nice and firm throughout all day. Also through all sorts of activities that I participate in. I use it almost everyday. It is very effective and I would definitely recommend it to other people.
Karalynn B.
I recently switched to alcohol free products for my curly hair. This is the only alcohol free hairspray that I've been able to find. It reminds me more of spray gel than hairspray and I'm not fond or the pump versus aerosol design. But, it works to keep my hair where I want.
Jasmine A.
Rego Park, NY
If you're looking for a forever hold kind of spray, look no further! This L'Oreal everstyle strong hold styling spray, can hold your hair styling together for hours. Believe it! Take if from someone with course, thick hair! Great product without leaving your hair crunchy!
Isabell L.
Westerville, OH
I have thicker hair so this is one of the first sprays that could keep up with my hair. If you have finer hair I would recommend something lighter. The scents a good smell but can stay all day which isn't a bad thing, it just comes down to personal preference.
Melissa G.
Bakersfield, CA
The spray works really well. But the scent is way too strong. The smell lasts all day. Even after I washed my hair I could smell it. I love that the product works well, on thick, heavy hair, but the smell was really too much for me.
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
Does this work to cover grays well??