BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Flexible hold. Adds shine. Alcohol-free.

Sculpts & controls style.

Strong hold and style without the drying effects of alcohol. EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Strong Hold Defining Gel is a non-crunchy gel that creates and holds your style, while adding healthy-looking shine. No residue, flaking or stickiness. No drying alcohols. Just soft and flexible with all day hold.

• 24-hour hold

• Parfum / Fragrance
  • Pentasodium Pentetate
  • Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil / Orange Peel Oil

Anais N.
I've used this gel to slick back my baby hairs as it doesn't leave a film or crust like other strong hold gels do. Works great for that. However, after a full day u can see the product does wear off. Overall, good hold.
Ashley A.
Irving, TX
I use this product on regular basis when i don't feel like straightning my hair. It has a great sent and it is a very effective product! i love the way it goes in my hair because i have wavy and a lot of hair its hard to find products that will actually hold my hair they way its supposed to. i love it!
Vontaesha J.
Effingham , SC
I love this product so much my hair or different length I use this a when I'm wearing pony tails the back of my hair is a little short to it in my pony tail but I use this product and it holds my hair great
EhriqaLofton P.
Rialto, CA
I used L'Oreal Everstyle Strong Hold Defining Gel a few times. It was given to me as a gift. My hair texture is natural coily, and it worked well. I did, however have to use a base oil before I applied it.
Samantha Q.
Dallas, TX
I don't use it but my boyfriend does and he loves it to hold his hair since his hair is really short but long at the top and the product doesn't leave any mess or white stuff on his hair. Super great :)
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA
Works well but is a bit crunchy in the hair. Has a pretty strong hold when styling hair, but for my hair type it can sometimes make my hair fall out. Just like any other hair gel really, has an okay scent.
Tee D.
Southfield, MI
I have a natural course hair it did not do the job for me I only use like he and once I apply the product in my hair did not stay straight it actually went back to its natural course state you don't believe me
Jenn Y.
Mesa, AZ
It is quite expensive so i haven't bought this one is a while. It does help but the issue i have is that it will sometimes make my hair hard a crunchy and i don't really like that.
Tenia L.
I love this product! It really hold which is a lot to say, because my baby hairs can be a real mess to tame sometimes but this is the only thing that can get the job done
Amy L.
Palm Coast, FL
I do like this because it smoothd out my hair when I first do it but the hold dies out after a few hours. I like something with a stronger hold if I am out and about.

Amazon