L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Smooth & Shine Serum uploaded by Sania Z.L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Smooth & Shine Serum uploaded by Sania Z.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free Smooth & Shine Serum: 48-hour frizz control, shine Natural botanical extract Alcohol and paraben free Non-greasy Humidity resistant

Buy on Kmart
Emily M.
This product makes my hair shine a lot. It's very cheap, good price and works pretty well for its value. I do really recommend this product for anyone looking to add a little extra shine to their hair.
Crystal S.
I love this shine spray from the drugstore but one thing I will say is keep it up to 10 inches from your face I learned that the hard way haha but this spray lasts all day and doesn't weigh down my hair and has a lovely smell to it so if you want a decent spray to give you shine this spray is good for you
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I have just recently tried this shine serum.I really liked the results it smells so nice and the scent last along time.It worked as well as I had hoped.The price was reasonable.I would definitely recommend this to anyone who would love there hair to look shiny and smell wonderful to give this a try.
Diana D.
Sencillamente un producto espectacular, de buena calidad y ademas especial para el cuidado del cabello, esta recommendadisimo si tu cabellos es bastante delicado, se puede andar tranquila de que esta bastante protegido y cuidado. es un producto pensado para nosotras.
Jessica H.
Wallington, NJ
I love that this product is alcohol free- meaning it won't damage my hair!! I loved the texture and the results when used on my hair were pretty impressive. Good value for the price I paid!
Ericka Y.
Aberdeen, NC
Amazing product! Works perfect on managing my hair when I need extra help! It smooths away the frizzies and gives it shine without make it oily and look unclean!
Lindsey B.
Rineyville, KY
Don't use this unless it's JUST your ends of you have light blonde hair. Makes my hair look greasy if I use too much or apply it near my roots but on my ends it works great at maintaining that smooth sleek finish
Mary H.
Loveland, OH
I had high hopes for this product - unfortunately, I had to apply a lot of product to keep the winter frizz at bay and at some point my hair started to feel heavy and greasey ...
jessica p.
I love this serum! It has such a good smell to it and it leaves my hair feeling shiny without being weighed down. I use it before styling with a blow dryer or straightener
joanna m.
Beaumont, CA
This product work good on my hair m. It also had nice smell that so my hair smell good. The price was really reasonable and you could find it in a lot drug stores.