L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Smooth & Shine Crème uploaded by Barbara d.L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Smooth & Shine Crème uploaded by Yari T.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Everstyle offers hold and style with out compromise. Free of drying effects of alcohol, everstyle uses high performance no-residue styling polymers for superior style without build-up.

Buy on Amazon
kulsoom a.
DENTON, TX
My fine wavy hair can be a lot to handle, especially after a shampoo session. With flyaways and frizz I find myself struggling to maintain a sleek polished look. Loreal Everstyle Smooth and Shine Creme is really helpful in terms of helping to mosturise and tamr flyaways while not weighing my hair down with extra oils or heavy product. The Creme texture is a lighter alternative to a lot of the other gel formulations that can add density.
Jennifer B.
Ottawa, KS
I like this product. It gets pretty humid where I live especially during the summer. My hair gets really frizzy some days. I use it when my hair has been frizzy a lot. The directions are pretty easy to follow and a little bit does go quite a long way.
Jenny C.
Little Falls, NJ
This product left my curls feeling hydrated and smooth and I was definitely satisfied with my purchase. It left my curls looking shiny and smooth longer than other products I've used. This product is great for curly hair.
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
So i just bought this creme i wanted to try it since it says alcohol free and orginally its $6.found it at publix for sale so i decided to try it out. i always have to use hair gel for my baby hairs and fly aways and this creme makes your hair soft and smooth but doesn't really hold any bby hairs in place :/
Cassey M.
Sunnyvale, TX
I have used almost the whole bottle. I like the smell, and the way it makes my hair feel. However, I have oily hair.. I think this sometimes makes my hair more oily. I use this most like a conditioner than a daily thing.
Madison B.
Makes my hair oily by the end of the day buy my hair is naturally very oily. I like using the pump bottle because it gives me the perfect amount so I'm not just lathering on a bunch of product.
Valerie S.
Justice, IL
I was satisfied with the product and will continue to use in the future due to the fact I have really damaged hair I've used many products and this seemed to work the best
Cali S.
Weirton, WV
I had heard that this creme may be discontinued, and that makes me sad. I love that it is vegan and cruelty free. I wish loreal would make all of their products cruelty free. This is very light weight and perfect for wavy hair.
Brooklyn U.
I love this product! It works so well making my hair smooth and shiny! Especially using it after showers, this product will give your hair a healthy look during the day. Really works! I would definitely recommend it!
ashley b.
Louisville, KY
Not the best, but a very good drugstore product. I really appreciate that it is alcohol and paraben free, gives you great curl definition, and doesn't weigh hair down.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
What does this smell like?