BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Defines curls. Controls frizz. Adds shine.

Sculpts & defines smooth curls.

Get maximum curl control without the drying effects of alcohol. EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Curl Defining Gel is a non-crunchy, silky gel that constructs, defines and holds perfect curls, while controlling frizz and adding shine. No drying alcohols. Just smooth and defined curls without the frizz.

• 24-hour curl control

• Ethylhexylglycerin
  • Methylisothiazolinone
  • Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil / Orange Peel Oil

Buy on Amazon
  • "It doesn't contain alcohol or sulfates so it doesn't hold super curly hair as well and products with alcohols in them." in 4 reviews
Aubrey S.
Syracuse
I personally just don’t prefer a gel when it comes to maintaining my curls/waves. This always gives me good curls but it’s extremely hard to avoid making your hair all crunchy which I sometimes don’t mind but I prefer to avoid if possible.
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
This is the perfect lightweight gel for that wavy beach look. I use this when I want that beach wavy look. I apply to camp hair and blow out and my hair looks amazing all day. I even wake up the next day with a great bed head look and get another day out of my hair style!!!
Kristine G.
It a fan of crunchy curls and that's what the result was from this product. Like most people with curly hair, you'll try most products at least once to find a handful of go to products, This is not one I'll purchase again.
mikaela p.
Canton, OH
I loveeeee this product .! its great. i use it when i get out the shower / getting done washing my hair. and if i like it i use this product and it leaves a great nice long lasting curl to my hair. with a little greasy texture to it. which is okay. but you guys should try it.!
Flor H.
This is a game changer for me I've been looking for a gel that I can use to diffuse with and I found it is recommend it if u r going to diffuse ur hair it defines the curl and leaves the hair so soft but it's kinda messy so be careful but it's just great to use for diffusing!
Bailey B.
Rarden, OH
I'm only rating this three stars because of my personal issue with my hair. My hair does not like to curl and I was expecting this to maybe help it but it turned out it didn't as much as I wanted it to. Yes it did curl some. I would recommend this to someone who's hair tends to stay curled better.
Maria R.
Its an amazing product for me that is a must nave cause i got curly hair and it leaves my hair with zero nada of frizz even in humid weather or in winter time it helps my curls stay beautifull soft n maneageble
Karina L.
Love love this product í have frizzy k hair and nothing ever really works in my hair until my cousin recommend it to me and fell in love í don't have trouble anymore when í want to have my natural curls
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
I loved this product! It was nice to use a gel that did not make my scalp itchy since it is alcohol free and therefore does not dry out my head. I wish the local drugstores had not discontinued this product. The cream just does not cut it. Highly Recommend!
**Added Bonus: Coupons available!!!**
Carlie W.
Cartersville , GA
If you're looking for a scrunched wet style then this is your product! I however was not. I have very kinky curly thick frizzy Volumous hair and I love a natural "I woke up and did nothing" style. It's not for me but could be for you.