L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Curl Activating Mousse uploaded by Nena L.L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Curl Activating Mousse uploaded by Melissa D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Shapes curls. Controls frizz. Lightweight. Shapes & boosts flawless curls.

Get maximum curl control without the drying effects of alcohol. EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Curl Activating Mousse is a weightless, energizing mousse that shapes, boosts and defines flawless curls while controlling frizz and infusing shine. No drying alcohols. Just soft, manageable curls.

• 24-hour curl control

• Does this mousse make your hair feel crunchy afterwards? ...1 Answers
  • Does this mousse make your hair feel crunchy afterwards? ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa D.
Love the smell of this curl mousse , it gave me nice waves when scrunching this product in through out my hair !
Iliana M.
[product:l'oréal-everstyle-curl-activating-mousse] Don't use too much product. It will make your hair sticky and heavy.
Sania A.
dubai
Not stiff whatsoever, smells amazing and gives really bouncy, fluffy and defined curls
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
L’Oreal activating Mousse is amazing! I use it all the time. One of the best Mousse out there. It’s reasonably priced. I buy it at Target all the time. I would recommend this to everyone.
ivy frances A.
Los angeles
Ivealways tried to curl my hair everytime m
I go out for an event and this are soo comfy and doesnt dry though im sweating already.
Nohaila B.
This product  give  my  hair  a shiny beautiful curl whitout no  heat. Also i used sometim before dry hair  to give  me a nice  volume
VE1204551Mildred v.
Doral, FL
This is perfection in a bottle for those who wants curly and manageable hair, I used to do my hear with curls and this was my go to product... I recommend it.
Jazmin A.
This mousse works well. It helps hold your curls. Good value and not pricey. I would recommend to others and it has a nice scent to it
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
I bought his for my daughter and she liked it and the scent was nice. She has semi curly thick hair and it performed like any other mousse. I'd say it was worth the price. It could've used some more curl activating properties.
Manon R.
Honfleur
I liked using this product, witch is now part of My routine for taking care of My curly And dry hair, I really love this brand
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
The current curl activating mousse makes my hair look fuller and more curly but, it gives it such a hairsprayed feeling leaving it feeling like hay. Does this one keep your hair soft since it is alcohol free?
Olivet, MI
Does this mousse make your hair feel crunchy afterwards? & Also do you style it with an iron after applying it?