L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Curl Activating Mousse uploaded by Nena L.L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Curl Activating Mousse uploaded by Melissa D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Shapes curls. Controls frizz. Lightweight. Shapes & boosts flawless curls.

Get maximum curl control without the drying effects of alcohol. EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Curl Activating Mousse is a weightless, energizing mousse that shapes, boosts and defines flawless curls while controlling frizz and infusing shine. No drying alcohols. Just soft, manageable curls.

• 24-hour curl control

• Does this mousse make your hair feel crunchy afterwards? ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Salli B.
Streetsboro, OH
I think this was the replacement I tried when the L'Oreal Springing Curls Mousse was discontinued. Doesn't even compare! Springing Curls is literally the best/only mousse that would keep my hair looking nice and curly all day. This fell flat after just a few hours. So disappointing! It might be good for other types of hair, but not mine!
Jessica B.
Lakeland , FL
Never really used any of these loreal options. ive used other loreal products for hair an face.
Geraldine M.
Farmingdale, NY
I wanted to love this product. I just couldn't. The mousse did a good job taming the frizz. However, once I went to wash my hair and got it wet, it felt stiff, dry and couldn't get my fingers through it. I had to use a lot of conditioner for my hair to feel normal again. Would not recommend.
Jessica B.
I did not get the results I hoped for from this product. I liked the long lasting scent the product left on my hair but i did not like that it left my scalp flaky after continued use.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I was really disappointed in this product. I didn't find that it gave my hair any boost and it actually made my hair look greasy after it was blow dried.
Dana F.
I'm not a fan of it. It makes my hair crunchy no matter how little I use. I would use a salt water spray first.
Iliana M.
[product:l'oréal-everstyle-curl-activating-mousse] Don't use too much product. It will make your hair sticky and heavy.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
I bought his for my daughter and she liked it and the scent was nice. She has semi curly thick hair and it performed like any other mousse. I'd say it was worth the price. It could've used some more curl activating properties.
Cynthia M.
Panorama City, CA
It's good when you want to lock in your curls it's kind of flaky if you touch your hair to much
Sarah E.
This is an okay product. It does not leave my hair greasy or crunchy. I would recommend it.
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
The current curl activating mousse makes my hair look fuller and more curly but, it gives it such a hairsprayed feeling leaving it feeling like hay. Does this one keep your hair soft since it is alcohol free?
Olivet, MI
Does this mousse make your hair feel crunchy afterwards? & Also do you style it with an iron after applying it?