L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Curl Activating Mousse uploaded by Nena L.L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Curl Activating Mousse uploaded by Melissa D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Shapes curls. Controls frizz. Lightweight. Shapes & boosts flawless curls.

Get maximum curl control without the drying effects of alcohol. EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Curl Activating Mousse is a weightless, energizing mousse that shapes, boosts and defines flawless curls while controlling frizz and infusing shine. No drying alcohols. Just soft, manageable curls.

• 24-hour curl control

• Does this mousse make your hair feel crunchy afterwards? ...1 Answers
  • Does this mousse make your hair feel crunchy afterwards? ...1 Answers
Sania A.
dubai
Not stiff whatsoever, smells amazing and gives really bouncy, fluffy and defined curls
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
L’Oreal activating Mousse is amazing! I use it all the time. One of the best Mousse out there. It’s reasonably priced. I buy it at Target all the time. I would recommend this to everyone.
Nohaila B.
This product  give  my  hair  a shiny beautiful curl whitout no  heat. Also i used sometim before dry hair  to give  me a nice  volume
VE1204551Mildred v.
Doral, FL
This is perfection in a bottle for those who wants curly and manageable hair, I used to do my hear with curls and this was my go to product... I recommend it.
Danielle D.
nutley, NJ
Love this mousse. I have curly hair and this is a life changer. I shower, flip my head, scrunch and go! So easy!
Timothy J.
I have tried a couple of different curl Mousse's and this one always does better than the others. I was given this by a friend and tried it and i love it. i have a permed head with a wavy texture and i perm it to be curly and this product leaves it curly and not to dried out and dead looking it still loves fresh and nourished i love this product.
felicia d.
Bardstown, KY
This moose is fabulous! my curly hair was like elastic and bounced right back into place all day! Which is great for a busy mommy. It eliminated all of my frizz, had a fabulous scent and most importantly didn't leave my hair feeling weighted and icky. I will buy this product again!
alveena h.
Defines my curls without creating static or frizz. Allows me a week's worth of frizz free, defined, bouncy curls. It doesn't create crispy curls. Perfect for mixing with Boots curl creme and argon oil. It's a definite repurchase. I bulk buy and keep a stash in my hair drawer year around.
Guayte V.
PARA MIS RIZOS HERMOSOS LO UTILIZO Y CREO N PEINADO ESPECTACULAR!!!!! excelente producto
Naiyurima G.
I really love this product! because works perfectly in my hairrrr. I recommend for anyone
Leslie F.
Erie , PA
The current curl activating mousse makes my hair look fuller and more curly but, it gives it such a hairsprayed feeling leaving it feeling like hay. Does this one keep your hair soft since it is alcohol free?
Olivet, MI
Does this mousse make your hair feel crunchy afterwards? & Also do you style it with an iron after applying it?

back