L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Curl Activating Mousse uploaded by Nena L.L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Curl Activating Mousse uploaded by Melissa D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Shapes curls. Controls frizz. Lightweight. Shapes & boosts flawless curls.

Get maximum curl control without the drying effects of alcohol. EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Curl Activating Mousse is a weightless, energizing mousse that shapes, boosts and defines flawless curls while controlling frizz and infusing shine. No drying alcohols. Just soft, manageable curls.

• 24-hour curl control

• Does this mousse make your hair feel crunchy afterwards? ...1 Answers
  • Does this mousse make your hair feel crunchy afterwards? ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lara S.
Amazing product! My hair is straight and just frizzy not curly at all and this mousse is one of the only things that will hold my hair down while still looking soft and natural. It leaves no residue and does not dry your hair out at all. I use it on wet and dry hair and it works wonders on both.
Jesica N.
Cape Charles, VA
Love it! This mousse is perfect if you're in a rush - you just throw a little in after showering and it holds just the right amount of curl. Definitely the best bang for the buck.
Barbara H.
Great product for defining and holding curls. Easy to use and smells great. I love the ease of using this product and I know that I can rely on it to hold my curls in place all day. It goes on easily and does not create dried crunchy hair.
Jessica B.
I did not get the results I hoped for from this product. I liked the long lasting scent the product left on my hair but i did not like that it left my scalp flaky after continued use.
Ashley T.
West lebanon, IN
I absolutely love this stuff!! I have fine/thin hair and it always gives my hair a boost. A big plus for me was the fact it doesn't dry my hair out like others do.
Raine T.
I had been looking for a product that woul calm down the frizz in my hair, and I have to say I really enjoyed this product, it held my super curly hair in place, and my hair was shiny and smooth when I used it!
Brianne B.
This is my favorite mousse ever!! I have tried every kind of mousse there is on my hair and recently found this at Walmart. I had to have it and LOVE IT!!!! Can't get enough of this product!
I love this product so much, i am a person who loves to care for their hair and constantly finds achohal hairspray products, so this is perfect for me that it doesn't contain any of it and it really does do a good job
Jamie L.
New Bloomngtn, OH
My hair is wavy, so sometimes I throw some of this mousse in for a quick look. This brings on the curl without the harsh crispy feel that some other mousses do.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I was really disappointed in this product. I didn't find that it gave my hair any boost and it actually made my hair look greasy after it was blow dried.
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
The current curl activating mousse makes my hair look fuller and more curly but, it gives it such a hairsprayed feeling leaving it feeling like hay. Does this one keep your hair soft since it is alcohol free?
Olivet, MI
Does this mousse make your hair feel crunchy afterwards? & Also do you style it with an iron after applying it?