L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Curl Activating Mousse uploaded by Nena L.L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Curl Activating Mousse uploaded by Melissa D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Shapes curls. Controls frizz. Lightweight. Shapes & boosts flawless curls.

Get maximum curl control without the drying effects of alcohol. EverStyle Alcohol-Free™ Curl Activating Mousse is a weightless, energizing mousse that shapes, boosts and defines flawless curls while controlling frizz and infusing shine. No drying alcohols. Just soft, manageable curls.

• 24-hour curl control

• Does this mousse make your hair feel crunchy afterwards? & Also d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
L’Oreal activating Mousse is amazing! I use it all the time. One of the best Mousse out there. It’s reasonably priced. I buy it at Target all the time. I would recommend this to everyone.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
I bought his for my daughter and she liked it and the scent was nice. She has semi curly thick hair and it performed like any other mousse. I'd say it was worth the price. It could've used some more curl activating properties.
Timothy J.
I have tried a couple of different curl Mousse's and this one always does better than the others. I was given this by a friend and tried it and i love it. i have a permed head with a wavy texture and i perm it to be curly and this product leaves it curly and not to dried out and dead looking it still loves fresh and nourished i love this product.
Christina A.
Montross, Va
I don't buy loreal products often. But I do buy mousse by loreal. It did work well in my hair. But for some reason it's not working as good as it used to maybe I need a haircut. Brings some volume tames fly aways. The can makes it looks like the mousse is pink in color but it is not. Smells great!
felicia d.
Bardstown, KY
This moose is fabulous! my curly hair was like elastic and bounced right back into place all day! Which is great for a busy mommy. It eliminated all of my frizz, had a fabulous scent and most importantly didn't leave my hair feeling weighted and icky. I will buy this product again!
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA
It says Alcohol-Free but for some reason, I smell a little bit of alcohol. Other than that, I put it on my wet hair along with 2 other products and when my hair's dry, there's a little too much hold. It looks like I've used gel and I don't really like the crunchiness to my hair. But it does help with shine and my hair is soft the next day after re-wetting and drying it.
Vanessa M.
Portsmouth, VA
This is the best mousse around. It doesn't have any harming agents, especially alcohol which is like the black plague to the curls. I use this mousse whenever I do a pin-curl set and it really keeps the curls in and long lasting. It has a yummy scent that lingers. It does not make your hair feel crunchy or even oily. Amaze-balls
Salli B.
Streetsboro, OH
I think this was the replacement I tried when the L'Oreal Springing Curls Mousse was discontinued. Doesn't even compare! Springing Curls is literally the best/only mousse that would keep my hair looking nice and curly all day. This fell flat after just a few hours. So disappointing! It might be good for other types of hair, but not mine!
Aspen C.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product is great for my curly/ wavy hair. I normally put it in when my hair is just damp, and then I use my diffuser on my hair dryer and it works great. It doesn't leave your hair looking wet, or make it feel crunchy like other mousses.
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
I just found this a few weeks ago out shopping and instantly purchased it. It's alcohol free!!! It doesn't make my hair feel all dry and it has a light fragrance to it. Foams up really good too! I use it with my naturallyrics curly hair.
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
The current curl activating mousse makes my hair look fuller and more curly but, it gives it such a hairsprayed feeling leaving it feeling like hay. Does this one keep your hair soft since it is alcohol free?
Olivet, MI
Does this mousse make your hair feel crunchy afterwards? & Also do you style it with an iron after applying it?