BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gently removes build up of excess oils, environmental pollutants and product build up for a clean, healthy scalp and thicker, stronger looking hair.

Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I've been using the L'Oréal EverStrong Thickening Shampoo (along with the conditioner) for five years now, since 2012. I started using when I had hair down to my waist, stuck with it when I got it chopped off to my shoulders in 2013, and I still use it now in the beginning of 2018, with my hair passed my waist again.

This shampoo contains rosemary oil and peppermint extract, which are often used as a natural remedy to stimulate the scalp to promote hair growth. It's sulfate free, yet is still capable of lathering, so you can still get a feel of sudsy cleaning goodness, which makes the transition to sulfate free shampoos much easier. I don't dye my hair so I can't speak on how well this works for color-treated hair, but what I can say is that this stuff is gentle enough for daily use, so if you are one who washes your hair everyday, this would be a good shampoo to use. It cleans and nourishes without drying out your scalp. What more could you want from a shampoo?
Sprinkle O.
I just started using this a few weeks ago. I'm not 100% sure if the 'thickening' aspect is true or valid, but i do love this in the sense that it is sulfate-free and doesn't cause tough to wash out or build up. No harsh smells either, so i'm going to continue using this to see how i like it!
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
This is the ONLY product that has worked for my super fine, super oily hair!!! I love that it is sulfate and paraben free!!! Great smell and my hair has never looked so good! Bought another shampoo once after using this and immediately realized my mistake. Hope they never stop making this!!!
Valerie M.
I love this whole line of hair producta but especially the thickening shampoo and conditioner. I have super fine hair and when it's my natural color, strawberry blonde, it appears even thinner because you can almost see through to the scalp. This shampoo alone is great for giving my hair volume, but combined with the conditioner...it's like I channeled my inner Shakira and have more hair than head. That's just with air drying too! If I blow dry it's double the effect! I've also dyed my hair every color of the rainbow and this sulfate free shampoo is super gentle on colored hair.
Kyleigh B.
Bay City, MI
I love the smell of this product!! I have very thin hair and this shampoo most definitely thickens it! The only reason I didn’t give it all 5 stars was because it doesn’t really lather and I feel like I have to put a ton on my hand to get all my hair with shampoo (I have short hair)
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
I love the smell and that no sulphates are in these products.Always leave my hair super shiny,BRASS FREE,super hydrated yet non-greasy as being platinum blonde.The shampoo and conditioner bother are some of my favorites from the Loreal hair care line.
Jordan S.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love all of L’Oréal’s sulfate free shampoos! This one I love to use on days that it’s not as humid to get some extra volume before styling. I love that it’s sulfate free & I can’t believe that something this good is less than $10!!
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product but I wish there would be more in the container. Excellent smell and makes my hair look amazing! Not too bad of a price either. However I do prefer herbal essences over this but still great!
Stephanie B.
I was excited to try this after reading such good reviews, but it just wasn’t working with my hair. I have fine, long, straight, colored hair and it dried it out a ton. The static was so bad and it was very knotty I returned it after 2 uses.
Rina M.
I really like the L’Oreal product line in general.  As for their shampoo line, I like them, but much prefer Tigi or Dove as I can use them every shampoo (every other day) without feeling like I’m drying out my hair.  The L’Oreal shampoos are great when I use them once a week or so.
Chantal G.
Grande prairie , AB
I just purchased these last night... $11 each for shampoo and conditioner... is it worth it ??
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Would you prefer this over other thickening shampoos?
Deejay S.
I have very fine hair (always have) would this help thicken it, or at least help it look thicker?
Alexis G.
My hair isn't thinning but I definitely have really fine hair. Would this product still be a good choice for me?
Mary D.
Kellyville, OK
Does it strip so many oils from the hair that it would dry the scalp