BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Fortifies Thin Hair. Anti-breakage. Rosemary Leaf. Promotes Thicker-Looking Hair.

EverStrong Thickening Conditioner with rosemary leaf fortifies fragile, thin hair to promote thicker-looking locks. The system injects strength into hair from the 1st wash, making it 15X stronger*. Our formulas are especially gentle on fine hair. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Will this help from shedding so much hair?1 Answers
  • Does this really help hair feel thicker? Used to have gor...2 Answers
Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
I've been using the L'Oréal EverStrong Thickening Conditioner (along with the shampoo) for five years now, since 2012. I started using when I had hair down to my waist, stuck with it when I got it chopped off to my shoulders in 2013, and I still use it now in the beginning of 2018, with my hair passed my waist again.

This conditioner contains rosemary oil and peppermint extract, which are often used as a natural remedy to stimulate the scalp to promote hair growth. It's super lightweight and won't weigh down fine hair, yet still leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth. I don't color treat my hair, so I cannot speak on how safe it is for color-treated hair, but this line is definitely gentle enough to be used on a daily basis.
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
Detangles and conditions without being heavy at all. Perfect for my fine and extremely oily hair. Love the scent. It’s the only conditioner that I will use on my hair at all!! Love this stuff!!! If you have oily hair, you need to try this for sure!!!
Valerie M.
I have super fine hair and when it's my natural color, strawberry blonde, it appears even thinner because you can almost see through to the scalp. This conditioner, when used after the thickening shampoo, gives soooo much volume to my hair...it's like I channeled my inner Shakira and have more hair than head. That's just with air drying too! If I blow dry it's double the effect! I've also dyed my hair every color of the rainbow and this sulfate free conditioner is super gentle on colored hair.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
This conditioner is pretty nice especially for someone with extremely fine hair like myself. It does a good job of not weighing down my hair and keeping it nice and smooth. However I cannot get over the extremely strong scent that lasts in my hair.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
First of all, the price is great on this. Secondly, it smells wonderful!!! it's a great thing to use first thing in the morning as it does wake you up. I like the way it made my hair feel. I have fine, but thick hair that I'm constantly trying to protect and grow out, and this is a great addition to my routine.
Nicole H.
I switched from L'oreal Total Repair 5 because I could tell my hair was getting used to it and it wasn't helping much anymore.  My hair was getting oily quick after washing. After switching that's pretty much been fixed to a noticeable degree. Also, I was worried about the scent but it is very faint, don't worry your hair won't smell like rosemary.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is AMAZING! I love that it is sulfate free. Nice scent. I've been using it for about 4 weeks and I am seeing results. My hair feels thicker and stronger.
Janisa Q.
I didn’t like the way this smelled or how it set on my hair. I have fine hair and some shampoos/conditioners sit on my hair very heavy. This made my hair feel like I hadn’t washed it in a few days. I won’t be buying this again.
Katelyn G.
This works wonders for my long, thick hair. Its expensive but a little bit goes a long way. My hair is naturally curly and oily. It reduces the oil and makes my curls BOUNCE. BUY IT GURL.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
 L'Oréal EverStrong Thickening Conditioner gives me thicker looking hair from the first time I used it!! My hair can get a little on the fragile side sometimes and this conditioner gives it the boost it needs! I love that there are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Does this really help hair feel thicker? Used to have gorgeous thick hair but over the last year it seems to be thinning out, need to find something to help me get my full head of hair back.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Will this help from shedding so much hair?