BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal® Paris Hair Expertise™ EverStrong Rosemary Juniper Reconstructs Shampoo.
For frizzy, damaged hair.
Sulfate-free.
Fortify system™.
Strengthens & repairs.
Bio-ceramide complex.
Natural botanicals.

• I'm looking for a shampoo to help repair damage to my hai...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Shampoo
  • "I started using the L'Oreal EverStrong after pouring over labels in the store for (what seemed like) hours." in 2 reviews
  • "EverStrong Reconstruct Shampoo gentle cleanses while strengthening hair to prevent breakage and tame frizz.. Nourishes damaged hair and leaves hair strong and silk" in 1 review
  • "I have curly hair and it helped keep my hair from getting frizzy." in 1 review
  • "Was not a fan of this because it made my hair very brittle and the scent was something that I just did not enjoy." in 1 review
Kayla Z.
Laguna Niguel, CA
My favorite shampoo. Not only does it smell fabulous, but it leave your hair feeling soft and silky. It even helps tame my frizz! Best of all, sulfate free! It is best to stay away from shampoos with sulfate, as this can damage your hair.
Shanda H.
This is one of my favorite drugstore shampoos. It smells like clean rosemary. It makes my hair soft and shiny, and I can tell a difference in my hair when I use it. Best of all, it has no sulfates which can be drying to hair.
Natasha J.
Jackson, CA
The L'Oreal EverStrong Reconstruct Shampoo is AMAZING! I started using this when I heard about how damaging sulfates are for your hair. Now I'm no cosmetologist and I don't know that much about hair, but what I do know is that my hair was extremely dry, coarse, breaking, frizzy and dull. I started using the L'Oreal EverStrong after pouring over labels in the store for (what seemed like) hours. I finally settled on this particular one and let me tell you, this is the first shampoo and conditioner that I have actually been able to use the WHOLE bottle! Using a VERY little amount causes massive amounts of thick, luxurious feeling suds. And the smell, well, it takes some getting used to but now I love it. It's a very botanically, herbal smell. But aside from all that, my hair is SOOOOOOOOOO much more healtheir and prettier than it had been before. I am definitely a HUGE fan of this shampoo!
Kelly N.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product from the way my hair feels and looks to the way it smells after using it. You honestly do not need too much to get the job done. I just wish you got more product for the price, but I still buy it often.
Ally S.
Audubon, PA
For one thing, I'm usually very doubtful towards any products that insist that they make hair grow or make hair thicker. However, I've used a different product from the L'Oreal Everstrong line because I'm a huge fan of sulfate free shampoos for my color treated hair. Let me just tell you, that this works wonders on my fine, blonde hair! I've been using this shampoo for about a month and it's now my favorite out of the line! It really makes my hair feel a lot fuller and thicker. I definitely recommend this product if you have fine hair, it really makes a difference!
Kristina F.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great line!! I get a lot of compliments on the smell of my hair. It does not leave a build up. I have thick, course and naturally wavy hair. I cannot wash my hair everyday. with other hair shampoos I feel like my hair gets dirtier faster. I feel like my hair stays clean up until the next with this wash. I feel like there are less fly aways and definitely less frizz especially in humid environments. I buy salon shampoos which are a lot more expensive than this and I feel this does the same job. Worth the money and try.
Ashley P.
Rochester, NY
Pretty okay shampoo, but I find it extremely thick in comparison to other shampoos that are "sulfate free," I'm actually not thoroughly convinced that it's completely "sulfate free" because it still contains a handful of chemicals that I don't normally use. But for my hair, it's actually made a little bit of a shiny coating that keeps my baby hairs at bay. It's okay.
Kam M.
Caryville, TN
This was my first time at trying a sulfate free shampoo. I didn't really expect like a huge change or anything but after using it for weeks now I haven't really noticed anything different about my hair.

Cons:

- Price (for the amount of product you need to use).
- No changes noticed after weeks of using.
- Wasted money???

Don't think I would recommend this product.
Rosemarie N.
Brentwood , CA
Definitely makes my hair feel thicker and it seems like the more I use it the more my hair likes it. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way, plus the price isn't too bad especially if u can find a coupon to go with it. I've heard some say it helps with hair fall out but I haven't noticed a difference yet. Personally, I'm slowly falling in love with it.
Heidi V.
Buhl, ID
This is an awesome product! I enjoy is because it is sulfate free. As someone who colors hair this is very important as I do not want my color to fade with every wash. It has also given my hair extra strength which is an added bonus I love this shampoo
Amber A.
Biloxi, MS
I'm looking for a shampoo to help repair damage to my hair after bleaching it. How do you feel about how this works?