L'Oréal Paris EverStrong Hydrate Shampoo for Normal to Dry Hair

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Introducing L Oreal s Gentlest Care for Beautifully Strong Hair Sulfate-Free Fortify System™ L Oreal Paris Hair Expertise™ Bio-Ceramide Complex 100% Sulfate Free No Harsh Salts Natural Botanicals 100% Vegan Strengthens and Nourishes Bio-Ceramide Complex Natural Botanicals Introducing formulas so gentle, yet so strengthening.  Free of harsh sulfates, The EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortifying System®* Strengthens the hair fiber after just one use.  Helping it resist breakage.  Rich lather and natural aromatic properties from rosemary and juniper help energize and invigorate the senses. EverStrong Hydrate Shampoo gently cleanses while strengthening hair and adding moisture.  Nourishes dry hair and leaves hair strong and silky. Patented Bio-Ceramide complex strengthens and conditions hair after just one wash. *EverStrong System of Hyd

• I have super dry hair lately and I've tried so many different pro...1 Answers
  • Does it work on curly hair? And do this product leave hair smooth?1 Answers
Audrey M.
Y'all this product is worth the hype! I love it mainly because it's sulfate free and gluten free and it cleans and nourishes my hair so beautifully! I don't think I'll ever use a different brand. My hair breaks less and falls out less since using this product.
Rachel M.
Noblesville, IN
I have naturally curly dry hair and have had issues finding a shampoo that didn't further dry out my hair. I use this in junction with the conditioner. I noticed a difference in my hair's texture within the first couple of weeks. The formula is creamy and very hydrating and does not weigh my hair down. I have repurchased several times and will continue to do so.
Daisy R.
Fontana, CA
I bought the shampoo because it was very inexpensive and had nice packaging. It smells amazing and lathers extremely well considering the fact that it's sulfate free. However having thick I started to notice that the shampoo was making my hair even thicker which if you have been here then this is definitely a product for you!
Chris B.
Bolivar , OH
Love this product. Leaves my hair feeling clean without it feeling dry and brittle. The scent of the shampoo is so pleasing. Love the color of the bottle, looks so fresh. I think the product is very affordable and I would definitely recommend and purchase it again.
Tamarac, FL
I do not buy the shampoo my mother gave it to me, I think it smells good hair but leaves him feeling fat, no brightens fat because hair is still seen dirty. I gave it to my sister that if the hair is washed every day, I wash every other day
Nisha S.
It is good shampoo, but is not for my scalp. My scalp got itchy and use to scratch all the time. I gave this to one of my friend and she totally loved the small, texture. She used the shampoo almost every week and she totally loved it.
Erin R.
Morehead, KY
This shampoo and conditioner in this line is a very hydrating line. I love how soft and manageable my hair is after I use this. I also can use for a while and it doesn't build up on my scalp like some do after I use them for a while! Great shampoo and conditioner!
Tabitha M.
Kingsport, TN
I love L'Oreal products and they make my hair feel nice and sleek. The price is affordable and it actually lasts me a long time. I wash my hair and use this product daily. My hair color is blonde and it's very thick and wavy! Would recommend this to anyone!
Jennifer C.
San Diego, CA
This shampoo and conditioner hydrates my hair and minimizes frizz. I have naturally wavy hair and this shampoo enables me to embrace my waves and curls. It's priced right and smells great!
Stephanie B.
This is a great shampoo. I noticed such a difference after I started using it and it's sulfate free! Sulfates are extremely harsh on your hair so it's important to use good sulfate-free products whenever possible. Love the refreshing smell of this too.
Crystal F.
Yorkville, IL
I have super dry hair lately and I've tried so many different products but I am not getting the results I need. Is this a good product to use to bring my hair back to life?
Does it work on curly hair? And do this product leave hair smooth?