L'Oréal Paris EverStrong Hydrate Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair uploaded by Lindsay R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Introducing L Oreal s Gentlest Care for Beautifully Strong Hair Sulfate-Free Fortify System™ L Oreal Paris Hair Expertise™ Bio-Ceramide Complex 100% Sulfate Free No Harsh Salts Natural Botanicals 100% Vegan Strengthens and Nourishes Bio-Ceramide Complex Natural Botanicals Introducing formulas so gentle, yet so strengthening.  Free of harsh sulfates, The EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortifying System®* Strengthens the hair fiber after just one use.  Helping it resist breakage.  Natural aromatic properties from rosemary and mint help energize and invigorate the senses. EverStrong Hydrate Conditioner gently conditions while strengthening hair and adding moisture.  Nourishes dry hair and leaves hair strong and silky. Patented Bio-Ceramide complex strengthens and conditions hair after just one wash. *EverStrong System of R

Chelsie F.
Ada, MI
Nice scent but a little too heavy for my fine hair. I think it would be nicer on thicker hair. Very hydrating and hair is completely tangle free afterward, even with my tangle prone hair
Christa K.
Gainesville, VA
I'm obsessed with this conditioner's relaxing scent. This is the most hydrating conditioner out there for the price. I've been using it for over a year and don't see an end in sight...
Lacey A.
Camarillo, CA
Love this stuff! It really hydrates my hair when it gets dried but it doesn't weigh it down. Some hydrating conditions feel oily after a few issues, this one doesn't.
Jessica C.
Plainville, MA
This is a great product, especially if you blow dry your hair alot!!! Leaves your hair soft and new feeling!!! Isn't oily or leaves your hair oily!!!! Love it!
Rebecca D C.
It does a decent job moisturizing my hair without too many extra things that don't benefit my hair. Thank you for the sulfate free options at the drug store!
Amber W.
Columbus, OH
I love this conditioner, I blow dry my hair every day and it gets very dry and brittle. This conditioner really gets my hair smooth and looking healthy.
Erin G.
Odenton, MD
For my thicker hair it wasn't enough to sufficiently hydrate my hair. Because my hair is also curly I need something that will really detangles my hair.
April B.
This conditioner works great and smells amazing! My hair usually gets frizzy if I don't put extra products after I wash but not with this conditioner.
Rachel D.
Wilkes Barre, PA
LOVE THIS. Originally I purchased it because it is sulfate free but it works wonders. Makes my hair so soft and shiny and I get tons of compliments!
Jennifer B.
Juneau, AK
Love the smell and feel of my hair after using this. I haven't noticed much of an anti-fade, compared to the other EverPure shampoos and conditioners
Liberty M.
My hair is very thin and has been really dry lately. Would you guys recommend this product???