L'Oréal Paris EverStrong Hydrate Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair uploaded by Lindsay R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Introducing L Oreal s Gentlest Care for Beautifully Strong Hair Sulfate-Free Fortify System™ L Oreal Paris Hair Expertise™ Bio-Ceramide Complex 100% Sulfate Free No Harsh Salts Natural Botanicals 100% Vegan Strengthens and Nourishes Bio-Ceramide Complex Natural Botanicals Introducing formulas so gentle, yet so strengthening.  Free of harsh sulfates, The EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortifying System®* Strengthens the hair fiber after just one use.  Helping it resist breakage.  Natural aromatic properties from rosemary and mint help energize and invigorate the senses. EverStrong Hydrate Conditioner gently conditions while strengthening hair and adding moisture.  Nourishes dry hair and leaves hair strong and silky. Patented Bio-Ceramide complex strengthens and conditions hair after just one wash. *EverStrong System of R

Carly G.
Rochester, MN
I like this conditioner. It gives my hair moisture without weighing it down. Target has great deals on it too. I have thick, long hair so I need an oil to supplement with for a smoothr finish. It is a 5 on the EWG website, so kind of in the middle. I try to use natural shampoos in the rotation to limit chemical exposure, so I wasn't using this every day.
Cathleen W.
SAN Jose, CA
I love the scent of this product. It adds just the right amount of moisture without feeling too heavy and waxy. Moisturizing level is about 7 out of 10, which is perfect when you don't want too much hydration for the night but more than just okay moisture.
Megan L.
This is a great conditioner for my hair which is very long and curly. it has led to me having far fewer split ends as well as less breakage.it is pretty hydrating and the fact it is sulfite free makes me love it that much more.
Andrea W.
Maple Valley, Wa
This conditioner worked really well to add hydration to my hair. I use it a couple of times a week, but I use it at night because if I use it in the morning, it makes my fine hair too soft to hold any volume. It smells very nice and makes it really easy to comb through my hair when I wash it out.
Diana D.
San Diego, CA
Wasn't crazy about the herbal scent and definitely felt like it left a greasy residue on my roots. I do like that it's sulfate free, but not enough to repurchase. Hair was visibly shinier, however.
Hunter S.
Waxhaw, NC
I don't have to go out and get the best of all the way it is not an option for me to the game and a great day for a while ago when and how they to much to ask you for a long while to figure out what you the most recent important for us to the game and is now a time
Elaina M.
Honesdale, PA
Had kept seeing great reviews for this product on many beauty channels and finally had the chance to purchase and absolutely loved it. The kind of shine and healthy look I was going for, for such an affordable price and an overrall great product to have.
Lindsay T.
Huntersville, NC
I love this product so much not only is the smell to die for, but since i co-wash at home, as a conditioner it gives my scalp a tingling sensation and leaves my hair moisturized and clean
Joyce S.
Elm city, NC
I love this product r for getting tangled out of her hair when it's washes it brushes very well and smells so good I get coupons which double at Harris tetter doe super doubles and so pay less then 2.00 a bottle I buy this product a lot
Jill H.
Love this brand. It makes my hair so soft and silky! Usually my hair is curly and frizzy. I recommended this to my sister who has similar hair as me and she loved it too! Oh, and it smells great too!
Liberty M.
My hair is very thin and has been really dry lately. Would you guys recommend this product???