L'Oréal Paris EverStrong Hydrate Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair uploaded by Lindsay R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Introducing L Oreal s Gentlest Care for Beautifully Strong Hair Sulfate-Free Fortify System™ L Oreal Paris Hair Expertise™ Bio-Ceramide Complex 100% Sulfate Free No Harsh Salts Natural Botanicals 100% Vegan Strengthens and Nourishes Bio-Ceramide Complex Natural Botanicals Introducing formulas so gentle, yet so strengthening.  Free of harsh sulfates, The EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortifying System®* Strengthens the hair fiber after just one use.  Helping it resist breakage.  Natural aromatic properties from rosemary and mint help energize and invigorate the senses. EverStrong Hydrate Conditioner gently conditions while strengthening hair and adding moisture.  Nourishes dry hair and leaves hair strong and silky. Patented Bio-Ceramide complex strengthens and conditions hair after just one wash. *EverStrong System of R

Lindsay R.
Redding, CA
I absolutely love L'oreal everstrong hydrate conditioner for normal to dry hair. I have an extreme set of curls, and taming them, and keeping them hydrated so they don't frizz has always been problem areas to which I have tried millions haha ok maybe not millions but definitely a couple hundred dollars worth of product trying to find something that would keep my hair moisturized and not leave it weighted down by a product. This is it! Girls with curls listen up, our naturally curly q's need constant moisturizer to keep them manageable. Stop wasting your time and hard earned money on super expensive products when you can have the L'Oreal sulfate free line for half the price!
Jamie Y.
I use this the most in my conditioner rotation. I don't shampoo daily (but when I do, it's with the EverStrong Shampoo). For curly hair, I use conditioner daily and scrub it in as if it were shampoo. I have excellent results with this product, as does my husband (he also has curly hair and until now, complains that conditioning products cause his hair to go flat). No flatness with this product. Light. Easy. I use it as a leave-in, also. Can use it daily. Slightly pricey, but worth it, as it only takes a small amount. Smells great, too! Bonus!!!!!!!
Niki S.
Stoneham, MA
I switched from Organix brand to L'Oreal sulfate free brand and I see a big difference in my hair. My hair is very long (down to my waist) so naturally breakage and split ends are an issue. With this product I've experienced significantly less breakage and split ends. I also have noticed that I do not need to wash my hair or use as much product as much as I do with other products that do contain sulfates. I've been using this product for about 5 months and I get compliments on my hair all the time and how healthy it looks! I definitely recommend!
Ana Luisa M.
This shampoo is amazing. It leaves a pleasant fragance on the hair and scalp, but it's subtle that it doesn't clashes with a perfume or a scented body lotion. The formula is sulfate, paraben and silicone free and 100% vegan. It's great for those dry winter months that stip away moisture followed by the conditioner and a hair cream of the same line. Packaging is stable (the base is large enough that it doesn't fall when standing) and simple, but I wish it could be completely recyclable. Finally, I think it could be more cheap if the packaging would be perfected. I recommend.
Neysha M.
A friend of mine introduced me to this conditioner. This conditioner its my favorite. I sometime use another one, but I always go back to this one. This conditioner helped me fix my dry ends. My hair feels so smooth and silky after I use this conditioner. I truly recommended. One of the amazing things of this conditioner its that its SULFATE-FREE and its at a AFFORDABLE PRICE!
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
I had a sample packet of the shampoo and conditioner and it solved my problems. All of my life I thought I had dandruff when in reality, I was just allergic to sulphates (which I should have known, but oh well.) So this shampoo and conditioner has been a life changer for me, I am now way more confident with my hair and clothes because I don't have to worry about flakes!
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I love the L'oreal Everstrong products. This entire line makes its way into my rotation depending on the time of year and what my hair is doing. Right now, lots of sun, pool and beach water are doing their worst and this shampoo and conditioner helps my hair regain some moisture and leaves it soft and manageable.
Amanda L.
Sanbornville, NH
My hair has been damaged from highlighting and I was growing tired of the time it took to comb out the tangled mess it became after shampooing and conditioning. It was stressful. I was seriously thinking of cutting my hair short to get rid of all the damage. Then I saw this in the drug store and bought the shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo left my hair in such great condition that I ran out and bought the overnight and weekly treatment. Last night I used the overnight treatment for the first time and just after shampooing it out, the comb ran right through the damaged strands. Plus, it smells great. I can not believe how much of an improvement I have seen already and I have not even had these products for a whole week.
Erin E.
Menifee, CA
I am not a fan of this conditioner. I did not find any moisturizing benefits, and it left my hair feeling dry and dirty. The packaging was modern and fresh, but the product itself was not. I find other brands such a Pantene a much better brand. I would not purchase this again.
Jennifer J.
Raleigh, NC
I struggle with finding a conditioner that doesn't weigh down my hair or make it greasy. After using L'Oreal EverStrong Hydrate Conditioner, my hair felt soft, light weight, and full of volume. I highly recommend this product to all the laides out there with fine hair.
Liberty M.
My hair is very thin and has been really dry lately. Would you guys recommend this product???