BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti-Breakage. Split End Repair. Defends Against UV & Heat Damage. Formulated with Goji.

EverStrong Break Proof Hair Lotion's fortifying formula with goji strengthens fragile hair helping to repair and protect it against breakage. This hair breakage treatment forms a protective shield defending against UV rays and heat styling. Brings softness and provides added slip and detangling while helping protect.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Citral
  • BHT

Buy on ULTA
Leticia C.
L'Oréal Paris Kerastase Reflection Luminous Softening Leave In Essence is my favorite product because my hair is black and can I see the difference at the same time, it gets very bright and very beautiful.
Valeria G.
like i've said previously this shampoo does its good its good and it also smells good but i have found cheaper shampoos that have the same results so i wouldn't recommend unless you like the finer things in life
Nicole D.
Doral, FL
Great stuff. I put 2 pumps on dry hair (washed or not, I wash every other day or every 2 days) at night and my hair has more weight, less flyaways in the morning. I have fine hair that frizzes easily, and this product helps it combat humidity very well. I love the weight it gives my hair, without flattening it (I don't use near roots; I start using it about 2 inches below the roots, including a little on the bottom of my bangs). It smells great and I will continue to buy it. Using 1-2 pea sized amounts will make the bottle last a long time. I used Pantene's version of this for a while, but I prefer L'Oreal's.
Ludivine F.
Love this lotion! Very nice on my hair. Not oily like some products and your hair are very strong after that. I recommend to everybody who want strong hair!