L'Oréal Paris EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System™ Precious Oil Treatment uploaded by Michelle L.L'Oréal Paris EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System™ Precious Oil Treatment uploaded by Sara K.L'Oréal Paris EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System™ Precious Oil Treatment uploaded by Becky M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Salon Smooth For all hair types Treatments are an essential part of a smoothing hair care regimen.  When paired with EverSleek Shampoos and Conditioners, hair remains sleek, shiny and frizz-free. EverSleek Precious Oil Treatment  with Argan Oil from Morocco is infused with argan oil, sunflower oil and olive oil to heal, banish frizz and protect.  This cocktail of natural oils instantly penetrates hair to condition and seal in smoothness.  Hair is left sleek and shiny, without feeling weighed down or coated. .

• "its very easy to use and a small amount goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very thick course frizzy hair, and it does help with the frizz but even using a small amount makes my hair oily and greasy." in 2 reviews
  • "I used to be platinum blonde (hair naturally dark brown) so I have to make sure I get that moisture back and this helps a lot!!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts forever and is quite cheap compared to others on the market." in 1 review
  • "Naturally wavy hair and keeps it smooth when I flat iron! " in 1 review
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I love L’Oreal hair care products there one of my favorite! They’re always reasonably price and work very well for my hair. I like this because after you rinse that out it doesn’t leave your hair feeling greasy or anything you don’t have to do an extra wash.
Jessica G.
Whittier, CA
Yes!!! An actual lifesaver for the dry and damaged hair I have sometimes! It hydrated my hair and makes it sleek and silky! The packaging is normal. I think the ailing of he product is great though! Would def buy again!
Angela L.
Corona , CA
Nice feel and great smell! Good with my frizz too! The price was right if you’re not in need of an expensive, top product but you want the feel of one, this is the way to go!
Cynthia T.
I've used a variety of different hair care products, the drug store never seems to fail. The reason this is not 5 stars is because there are always better hair oils out there. You get what you pay for!
Christina S.
This used to be one of my absolute favorite products when I was younger! I would straighten my hair and apply this immediately after to lock in the shine. It made my hair look beautiful while also allowing it to feel healthy and conditioned.
Julissa C.
Camden, NJ
I love to use argan oil for my hair. It is very healthy. I have dry ends but my roots get very oily so I like to apply this product to my ends and leave it on over night before I wash it. It does help and makes my hair a lot smoother.
Michelle L.
Marrero, LA
This product is amazing! I use this on my clients with all types of hair and this always turns out amazing! It's a thick oil treatment for the hair,so you have to cautious on how much you apply. I usually take a pump rub it in my hands and start from the ends to mid shaft of the hair. It instantly makes the hair shiny,light reflective shiny and also makes the hair smell amazing! Not over powering just amazing! I also like to use it after I'm done all my styling,I'll apply this (half pump) rub through my hands then over their hair as a finishing oil,getting those baby fly sways and dry ends! Everyone loves it when I use it! In the picture was a complete transformation with her hair but,besides from conditioning treatment, he shiny glowy hue to the hair is from this product!
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
I was very pleased with this item because I gave platinum hair and it made my hair feel very healthy silky again and last very long I had the bottle over a month now I'm definitely buying this again
Lizzie S.
I am a HUGE believer in hair oils. I can not tell you how they changed my life! I have tried so many different kinds for my wavy hair. Not only is my hair wavy and color treated but I have a lot of hair. This is one of the only oils I have used that, for me, works on both wet and dry hair. Living in Florida it is super hard to maintain sleek hair but this Argan Oil really helped!
Victoria Z.
Hollister, CA
The key to this is NOT using it on your roots. It even says so on the bottle... For your ends however, it is amazing! I use this in conjunction with L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm, and EverCreme leave in conditioning spray. It really helps with dry raggedy ends. I used to be platinum blonde (hair naturally dark brown) so I have to make sure I get that moisture back and this helps a lot!! Again, PLEASE don't use this on your roots...
Amy P.
Selinsgrove, PA
Will this make my hair have a greasy look?
Alejandra O.
raleigh, NC
Do they still sell this?!?! I have a tiny bit left and I've never been able to find it again. But it's so good!!
Arvetta M.
Vallejo, CA
I am late to the L'Oreal party and just finally used some of their hair care products. I was well pleased and I want to expand my experience. Has this product had any good results for women with naturally curly - textured hair? Thank you in advance for your replies.
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
I usually love using the morocco oil products but where I live now it's so hard to find something official so would anyone who has also used the Morocco oil tell me if this stuff will work just as good or better ?